a little song for u hibernians

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
oh oh oh i want to run away, you have told me nothing else but lies, im singing oh oh oh i try to run away cause i just wanna live my lies, im singing oh oh oh i want to run away as long as you are by my side, im singing oh oh oh i want to run away if i can find a place to hiiiide!

no i am not, ur fucking second choice. no i am not turning down my voice, until you understand there is nothing to command, until you realize that we can taste the sky, can you fell feel there is nothing to control, can you feel there is nothing at all...

oh oh oh i want to run away, you have told me nothing else but lies, im singing oh oh oh i try to run away cause i just wanna live my lies, im singing oh oh oh i want to run away as long as you are by my side, im singing oh oh oh i want to run away if i can find a place to hiiiide!

show me the love, this is dedicated to hib/exc

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
tintin.gif
;p~

Pine

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL

This tin tin look alike thing just aint gettin old :D

And kiiz Wub <3 for the song

SnowSlash ll

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:

no i am not, ur fucking second choice. no i am not turning down my voice, until you understand there is nothing to command, until you realize that we can taste the sky, can you fell feel there is nothing to control, can you feel there is nothing at all...

show me the love, this is dedicated to hib/exc

Keep running :D ..... the sound of your singing is growing fainter ^^

Punishment rr4/4 hero
Snowslash rr5 chanter <retired>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom