A little problem..

S

Sortbane

managed to do the impossible.. formatted my harddrive and lost the daoc CD.. (still got the CD-key and passwords :) ) and that leaves me kinda without daoc :(

So.. think it was this forum I read something about that it's possible to use the beta files with a valid cd-key to play.. if this is true is there anyone out there that know where I can download the beta files? (bandwidth no problem, enjoying a 100MBs LAN connection at campus ;) )

any help appreciated :)

S

Spudgie

You can get a copy from a friend and use that legally.

When you buy any software, your not actually buying the program as such. You are infact buying a license to use that piece of software. As long as you have your reciept of purchase you can copy it off anyone you like.

As you said you have your CD-Key and account details so try contating customer support for a media replacement. It may cost you 5-10 quid but you'll get an original copy back. I did this when I broke my Black & White CD in half after i ran it over with mi chair.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Spudgie
I did this when I broke my Black & White CD in half after i ran it over with mi chair.

lol, were you spinning round and round and round?

great fun, weeeee :)

CRACK!

... oops

S

SilverHood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Spudgie
I did this when I broke my Black & White CD in half after i ran it over with mi chair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, were you spinning round and round and round?

great fun, weeeee

CRACK!

I used mine as a frisbee, and it rebounded of the wall..... then i forgot it was on the floor and my mum stepped on it........ crack

she even bought me a new game in compensation :D never mind that B&W was shite

O

old.Alliandre

I used mine as a frisbee, and it rebounded of the wall..... then i forgot it was on the floor and my mum stepped on it........ crack

So she re-brought you a game you didn't really care about anyway? Or is it cheaper to get it like that than to buy a new frisby? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom