A little prayer

Laddey

FH is my second home
I got this on my phone a minute ago and thought i'd share with you!

FEMALE VERSION THE LORDS PRAYER: My vibrator, which brings me heaven! Rabbit be thy name! Till kingdom come, thy maketh me cum on earth or is it heaven!
Give me this day my daily thrill, and forgive me my screams! As i forgive those who sold me dud batteries! lead me straight into temptation but deliver me from frustration! For thine is the vibration, the power and rotation, for ever and ever. No men!

I laughed hard

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

FEMALE VERSION THE LORDS PRAYER: My vibrator, which brings me heaven! Rabbit be thy name! Till kingdom come, thy maketh me cum on earth or is it heaven!
Give me this day my daily thrill, and forgive me my screams! As i forgive those who sold me dud batteries! lead me straight into temptation but deliver me from frustration! For thine is the vibration, the power and rotation, for ever and ever. No men!

I laughed hard

Blasphemy :ninja:

Rubric

Part of the furniture

LADDEY VERSION THE LORDS PRAYER: My vibrator, which brings me heaven! Rabbit be thy name! Till kingdom come, thy maketh me cum on earth or is it heaven!
Give me this day my anal thrill, and forgive me my screams! As i forgive those who sold me dud batteries! lead me not into vagina's but into trem's ass, deliver me from frustration! For thine is the vibration, the power and rotation, for ever and ever. No women!

I got hard

Laddey you big bucket of man love you.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Such a dry sense of humour all of you!

Was it really that bad

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Have done. Made no fucking sense at all. I don't speek geek or nerd. What do I need to do ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom