A little niggle.

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Something that I am noticing a new trend of posting for at the moment that annoys me!

"xxx raid, meet XX at XX time, oh and can someone lead it?"

If you NEED an ML or a quest, surely it is good manners to perhaps post that you would like the following quest done, and wait for the person or people that are actually putting themselves up for leading to pick a date and time that THEY want to?

<grumble grumble grumble>

Thanks, just needed to vent! :m00:

D xx

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
All right since u mentioned me darklis , i have to tell u that i have made this strategy 2 times and it worked fine, now in 2 weeks i have made 2 full ml raid + 30 peeps more, before that i waited for over 1 month to even make ml1, so stop moaning and flaming .

FFS whats wrong with u guyz ?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
sedde said:
All right since u mentioned me darklis , i have to tell u that i have made this strategy 2 times and it worked fine, now in 2 weeks i have made 2 full ml raid + 30 peeps more, before that i waited for over 1 month to even make ml1, so stop moaning and flaming .

what happens if you dont find any1 to lead it and 29 ppl turn up for nothing?

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Darklis said:
If you NEED an ML or a quest, surely it is good manners to perhaps post that you would like the following quest done, and wait for the person or people that are actually putting themselves up for leading to pick a date and time that THEY want to?
I agree! Or, actually, I would prefer if people actually took an initiative and lead it themselves. And no, "I don't know how to lead this and that raid," isn't really an excuse because 1) there's good and easily understandable guides on the net, and 2) I'm quite sure that on any raid there will be a few people who know how this and that should be done and could doubtlessly give the raid leaders a few pointers. :]

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Amuse said:

That happened once, and i stepped in as leader on a 2-minute notice... Was ML2 i think. Went well though after all :p

On a sidenote, i don't really mind that Sedde is organizing these things, as that's the part that i hate. Driving ppl around and shouting at them for doing something wrong is more my style.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Amuse said:

Then ima gonna lead the raid ofc. I have read loads of threads even b4 going to raid so to be prepared for it. I can lead but i dont want to make a mistake somewhere and get flamed by everyone, so if needed i will lead raids with guides on my hands, but since there are loads out there who either want ml xp or come for loot and are expirienced on the subject why not leading it ?

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on the verge of doing exactly what you seem to dislike. So far on ml5 raids, first 2 I signed up to I was too late, then was amongst first but my spot was given toa guildie. Then I got on a ml5 raid, and it was bugged, next attempt still bugged, next attemp had artifact xpers get preference over me, then another one too late on the sign up, and now I'm too late most likely for the current ml5 raid planned. I've been trying to do ml5 for 2 and a half months with no luck, but can't lead my own as I have little idea of my way round (the insides all look the same in halls of ma'ait :() Starting my own thread and asking someone else to lead would be the only feasible way I could get on one it seems. Most raids tend to be posted in the evening, and by the time I check FH in the morning at work these reaids are full already.. It's only 2 group steps needed atm, but it seems the only people wanting to help me turn out to be ml0 and can't get in :)

These sort of threads at least seem to get things moving...

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I've got 2 toons needing ML5 Gorryk, watch this space :)

D xx

Tamron

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:

Erm. Where is it exactly that Darklis mentions you? And, umm, WHERE is it exactly that she is flaming you or anyone else? Must be the part where she politely asks for everyone to show some manners and be thoughtful and considerate towards your fellow realmmates, silly me for misunderstanding...

<gooses Darklis>

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Tamron said:
Erm. Where is it exactly that Darklis mentions you? And, umm, WHERE is it exactly that she is flaming you or anyone else? Must be the part where she politely asks for everyone to show some manners and be thoughtful and considerate towards your fellow realmmates, silly me for misunderstanding...

<gooses Darklis>

I am the only one in FH made that kind of post i think, so it did mention me one way or another, although she didnt quite flame me , just shake me ... :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
I am the only one in FH made that kind of post i think, so it did mention me one way or another, although she didnt quite flame me , just shake me ... :p
Plenty of other people -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom