A little help please

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
I renewed my account but cant log osprey my merc on he his in emain any ideas ?

I can log my necro n infi on they are in avalon city

I have patched frontiers to SI and Toa from the info on herald but am I missing ano patch ?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
You only need to use one New Frontiers patch (SI_patch for the SI client, or ToA_patch for the ToA client). Maybe if you installed both patches it could've corrupted something, but it's not clear which patch/client you've used ;)

Take a character you can login to the new frontiers. If you can access the zone your merc is bugged so RightNow it. Though if you can't port into NF, reinstall ToA + patch

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Also - you got the ToA and SI patches from the Herald? I could well be wrong - but couldn't the herald patches be different to the GoA versions? You might try downloading the patches off GoA's site instead.

I don't really understand why the game patcher doesn't just patch you to a correct, up to date working version anyway.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
If you are logged into old emain.. then you will need to get GOA to move your char.. as the zone no loner exsists, when 1.70 first came out.. it did it for you.. but no longer does.. as I have an alt stuck they.. and had to have it moved :<

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
Thnxs all for ure help

I did as sugested (doh at me ....silly merc brains in my pants insted of my head )

I logged in a chara in SI ported to castle S and tried to open the gate to forrest savage only to be told to run at it lol

I can enter the new frontiers so no prob there ( it looks like a rain forrest now no trees I expected to see STING tied to the last tree standing )

my merc must be bugged so how do I right now it as suggested ?

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Try to press escape when your merc tries to load emain, should put you into the zone that your merc was in before he tried to port to emain.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brelakor said:
Try to press escape when your merc tries to load emain, should put you into the zone that your merc was in before he tried to port to emain.
Pressing escape while loading a zone brings you back to the character select screen :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
to use RightNow

Goto http://daoc-goa.com/en

Click the Support button on the top right of the page

Click the option 'Find Answers' which will open the FAQ page

Choose any FAQ and click

When the FAQ opens a new tab will appear on the top which says 'Ask a Question'

Open the Ask a Question Tab and it will give you a web form.

Copied form a gm post

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
soze said:
to use RightNow

Goto http://daoc-goa.com/en

Click the Support button on the top right of the page

Click the option 'Find Answers' which will open the FAQ page

Choose any FAQ and click

When the FAQ opens a new tab will appear on the top which says 'Ask a Question'

Open the Ask a Question Tab and it will give you a web form.

Copied form a gm post

:cheers:

It's nice when someone pays attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom