A little gem of a movie

L

Laston

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths> hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <breaths>

funneh

X

xplo

3 rr11 pbaoe casters (yes rr11) > mezzed alb warder zerg.

V

Vorcyn

It wasnt a relic raid, but put it this way, im glad i wasnt there ;)

T

Twaize

Wasn't RR11 removed? Max is RR10 (at least to my knowledge)

G

Garaen

Can anyone tell me what the music is that was played there? Band + Title if possible.

H

hotrat

ROFL at that video, stupid albs just standing all bunched up at amg when they must know a load of hibs inside the room, nice play from the wiz who recorded it though.

Whats really sad though is why roam in a zerg like that in the first place, do you really get any fun at all from killing anything when you know that had you not done anything in that fight you would have more than likely won anyway.

The thing I love about this game is in small groups of 8 people what you do really makes the difference in a fight and certain actions can completely change the tide of the battle. What I hate is when people get tired of dieing and decide the only way they can win is by outnumbering their opponents :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom