A little dinky rantette...

P

Purefun

You ask for 5 you get 1, you ask for 10 you get 5. Anyway I agree that tl report does idd seem very basic, where are all the maths :)
It's not like Mythic listens to any tl, they're just there to keep the customers interested and give them the idea their opinions are being considered.

D

Danya

Some good stuff, but 15s stun? lol if they ever gave it us I'd have to play my minstrel again. ;)
Dual wield I think would be a good idea, it's a fairly roguely skill (4 of the 7 rogues have it already...) and minstrel damage isn't exactly uber. :p

K

klavrynd

If you use the flute to mesmerize you can not stealth until you have switched to another instrument or weapon.

hmm, anyone tested stopping the song? afaik it is a pulsing effect

When using a charmed mob over level 53 the target you kill gives no XP or loot.

if I PA for 4000 i don't get crits...

Minstrels are rogues but do not benefit from rogue skills. They do not have a bow, they can not use poison, nor is their stealth worthwhile. They do however have low rogue hitpoints and low rogue weapon skill.

rogue classes imply stealth in this game . Period.

this guy wants a minstrel to have all their goodies and infil and scout class defining abilities?

i didnt bother to read it any further. Get real man , minstrels have been "uber" for ages and now they're biased against the other realm's gimps

sod the stealth issue: all archers have the same problem
sod the shout and stun duration issue : if everyone has less damage / cc duration against you , why should you be left untouched?
sod the damage issue : minstrels are a support class, not a tank

easy levelling has it's price, face it

1234Taz

I think you will find all the [TL] have given up after Mythic just ignores them month after month. So why not ask for over the top things anyways? ;) . Not like Myhic will put them in the game, read the Warrior[TL] Mythic told him warriors would get love in 1.54 so he told everyone on VN then Mythic changed their minds lol.

K

klavrynd

mythic did pay attention to the berserker TL, which does a splendid job and gets quite some input from the zerker community

N

Noche

15 sec stun yeah, everybody roll a mincer if that´s in game roflmao. IMO that poor TL will got flammed, same happend when eld TL asked to make light elds got TWO sec more in their stun hehe.

And of course their stealth´s useless hehe. Ask Alpha how useless is his stealth. Mincers luv crying out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom