A little advice please

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Shortly I'll be getting WoW and starting ONE character and so far I've decided to go Horde. So I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what character class to go, i don't mind healing, fighting close or at range but I do want to be strong at soloing whilst not being useless to a group.

I want it all more or less. Sorry ;)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Shortly I'll be getting WoW and starting ONE character and so far I've decided to go Horde. So I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what character class to go, i don't mind healing, fighting close or at range but I do want to be strong at soloing whilst not being useless to a group.

I want it all more or less. Sorry ;)

1 word;

Druid :)

They nuke, they tank, they (lowest dmg of all but still decent) melee, they heal (they excel in this part), and they can solo stuff no other class in WoW can; think bosses, big bad bosses in instances or elite quests 3 levels above you.

Druids more or les have he lowest damage output ingame melee wise at which people will say Druids level slower overall, but they make up for every single missing DPS by being able to shapeshift into various forms and being able to heal on par to a Priest.

And Druids can level just as fast as say: a warrior or any other class trough questing :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
I'd vouch for Shaman if you want to pack a lot more punch while still being able to back-up heal and greatly benefit your group through totems.

I don't know how Druid is for soloing, but I know Shaman is very good at it.

My favourite starting area would have to be with Tauren. It's so soothing, much more pleasant to look at than Orc/Troll area :p

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
I'd vouch for Shaman if you want to pack a lot more punch while still being able to back-up heal and greatly benefit your group through totems.

I don't know how Druid is for soloing, but I know Shaman is very good at it.

My favourite starting area would have to be with Tauren. It's so soothing, much more pleasant to look at than Orc/Troll area :p

Most server have an absolute overflow of Shamans on Horde though, due to the class being quite fotm, this will probably make finding a proper guild, and a spot for MC if your in a proper guild next to impossible.

And druids are excellent soloing, aslong as one sticks to questing, not grinding xD

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
lol oddly enough shaman and druid were the two classes I'd sort of narrowed it down to myself. Guild wise I'm sorted, hooking up with some old friends from DAOC :)

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Hunter is a great solo char too in pve. Just get a pet with lower dps but high armour/health for pve and your set. Pet will take the beating whilst you dish out damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom