A letter from Goomba.

O

old.Tohtori

I have a troll friend in midgard named Goomba. He was a warrior a long while back and i was wondering where he went. Well, today i recieved a letter from Goomba:

To fluffy white thing.

Hey Seel! Goomba is back from holiday. Goomba had fun bashing beachtoys and chasing purty norsewomen. Now Goomba come back and someone steal all Goombas mighty hammers and armor! Now Goomba have to start all over again! Goomba not happy. Seel help Goomba with Gold and stuff? Seel know someone who has gold and hammers? Seel always help Goomba before.

Ok, so evidently Goomba left his weapons and stuff lying around somewhere and now he has to start all over again from scratch. He does that sometimes, just leaves his hammer on the ground to visit the bushes or chase a rabbit. Now i haven't been in Midgard for a while, i know a few people there who have the stuff Goomba needs but i'm not too sure if i can trust people to give them to Goomba. Goomba is a bit daft and they might cheat him with a shiny piece of copper or something. Now i'm curious, who should i trust to give Goomba the stuff? Crafters? Highlevels? What would be the safest bet? Any opinions?

Oh and, saying "Goomba is stupid" isn't really an opinion, it's a fact :p

O

old.job

Goomba says 'life is like a box of childrens toys'

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.job
Goomba says 'life is like a box of childrens toys'

Heh, actually Goomba did say this once:

"Life like a box of tomtes. Everytime Goomba open box, different tomte jump out to get bashed."

One of the smartest things he did say.

S

SoWat

If the goods are passed to my char (Cadire), I will pass them on to the Troll.

Tell him to be outside Galpen, wearing a red rose (not on his head).

H

Harhr

Originally posted by SoWat
If the goods are passed to my char (Cadire), I will pass them on to the Troll.

Tell him to be outside Galpen, wearing a red rose (not on his head).

mate thats just too much asked.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Harhr
mate thats just too much asked.

Yeah...you really think Goomba can tell the differenec between a red and a white rose? :D

E

Ekydus

I demand Tohtori be given a Custom title now.

Only a custom title of "TEH Seel" will place the emphasis on the feelings I have for him. :(

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ekydus
I demand Tohtori be given a Custom title now.

Only a custom title of "TEH Seel" will place the emphasis on the feelings I have for him. :(

Like hatred, anger, murderous tendency <--honest it's a feeling :p

And i asked to stop -feeling- me Ekydus :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom