A Joke

Olgaline

FH is my second home
and it's about.....yes! Whisky! hihi :D

The Buttler: Whisky miss ?
The young Lady: No thankyou whisky does something to my legs!
The Buttler: Oh they swell up do they miss ?
The young Lady: No They Seperate!

ye ye I know, but here's a couple more...

Between friends.
- What would you rather be without if you should chose ? Whisky or a woman?
- It all depends on years, vintage!

-------

- How did you return from the whisky tasting at the pub yesterday ?
- As lightning !
- That fast ?
- Nope, in ziq-zag !

-------

A dude walks into a bar and says to the bartender : I want a 12 years old scotch, and don't try to fool me because I can tell the difference." The bartender is sceptical and decides to try to trick the man with a 5 year old scotch.
The man takes a sip, scowls and says : Hey, Bartender, this crap is 5 years old scotch. I told you that I wanted a 12 years old.

The bartender won't give and tries once more this time with a 8 year scotch. The man takes a sip, grimaces and says : Bartender, I do not want 8 years old scotch like this filth. Gi'me a 12 years old scotch or ill leave ! Impressed, the bartender gives him the 12-year scotch on the house, the man takes a sip and sighs, Ah, now that's the real thing.

A disgusting, ugly, grimy, stinking drunk has been watching all this with great interest. He stumbles over and sets a glass down in front of the man and says. : "Hey, I think that's really far out what you can do. Try this one."... The man takes a sip and immediately spits out the liquid and cries, "Yechhh! This stuff tastes like piss!" The drunk's eyes light up and he says,

"Yeah sure, now how old am I ?"

ok I'm done now, carry on ......

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the difference between an Essex girl and a Washing machine?

A washing machine wont spit your load out.
-Jack Dee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom