a joke

- English -

Resident Freddy
3 old women are sitting on a park bench when suddenly a man jumps out from behind a bush and flashes them.
The first old woman had a stroke
The second old woman had a stroke
The third old woman couldn't reach!

lol :X

- English -

Resident Freddy
there will be someone whose never heard it before which makes the post worthwhile!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oo

a woman runs in to a police station screaming "help help ive just been graped!!"

the desk officer says "surely you mean raped madam?"

the woman says "no there was a bunch of em!"

Binman goes up to the chinaman and says "alright mate, wheres yer bin?" the chinaman says "I been hongkong" the binman says "naaah, wheres yer wheelie bin?" chinaman says "no no i weely been hongkong!"

there if we're going to go for jokes my grandpa told me we might as well have the full set

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
My grandma is 80 years old and still doesn't need glasses.

Drinks right out of the bottle!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A guy stumbles into a bar and orders a drink.
The bartender looks at him and goes: "Haven't you had enough?"
The guy looks back and slurs out: "No...bhut i'll hhhave one of those!"

Just came up with it, it's crap ain't it :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I don't get it =( Unless he's talking about sex with the bartender :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i'm not explaining it :(

Maybe joo tuuu just stuuuupid!!

Tell your friends about this joke, then if they get it, tell them not to spoil it by telling what the joke was, and then it'll spread life wildfire around the world and when i hear it from a totally unrelated person back here(irl), i'll tell you :D

Say "Have you heard the Odd Joke?"

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking ...

does such a thing as "a nough" exist?

:p

or am I just thinking to far? :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Seriously, I can't work it out =( But I'm finding it funny.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I was thinking ...

does such a thing as "a nough" exist?
(

yes:

A Nough (pron: nuff)

A small low land creature commonly confused with the mythological haggis (which is believed to live in highland areas) the Nough is mainly nocturnal and has a lifespan of between 3 to 67 years. Breeding twice annually the Nough produces litters of Nufflings (or Nufflets depending on size, sex and nipple shape) the Nufflings/lets are dependant upon the male Nough which raises them and carries them from nest to nest in its underarm pouches (latin: bingos wingadingadoodaditus) until they reach maturity and are able to feed and protect themselves.

The Noughs live on a diet mainly consisting of acorns and will suppliment this throughout the year with a mixture of horse, cow and sheep manure and any partially decomposed carrion they find, this mixture is known as biggus maccius and they can exist on this for several weeks before a film crew will then attach its self to them and make a "supersize Nough" documentary, these parasitic crews can be cleaned off if the Nough partakes in a communal dust bath twice a week for three weeks.

Noughs are native to Kula Lumpur and Preston but have also been sighted in rogue colonies across Gibralter. becuse of their short fore legs and tri-kneed hind legs the Noughs mainly live on the upward slope of hills, mountains and occasionally abandoned noodle mines, where there has also been evidence of Nough nests in the unused noodle seems.

The last known captive Nough died in 1913 in Hampton court maze after getting lost and mistaking a pine cone for a female Nough with dire consequences. It is now widely accepted that Noughs should not be kept in captivity.

that answer your question man?

[Information taken from www.Ez_Biology.co.uk]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom