A Hunter from the old days....

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello my dear old enemies and friends, to those that remember the old fart still.... how things going?It seems that Daoc r in the tough times now judging from the rumors....in a couple weeks my rl pressure will be at ease and i am thinking of renewing all accs for full time play and maybe a video also...tho i have some questions....any other oldtimers around or?how is the solo situation?and now is fotm to play hunter?i mean its the solo "warlock" now days of stealthers? or there is still some challenge on it?cba to come back and get sick of my char of ease-ness.....i have the Lotm expansion...anything that i must buy?

Farewell and hope to c u all soon

Guindor

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
If you can find an enemy in the frontier I'm sure it's really fun.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see you alive :) Dyveth is dead, last time i logged in was in october to ding sb, and almost no one around. It got worth since then apparently. I'm active with dub, big and a few others on hib avalon (aud, sacre also in MM + a nice active /as) I'm getting rdy to pl NS + inf on limors, if you want to take a look around just pop in and say hello or catch me on msn ;)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
God dammit, didn't you say you were gonna quit after August? Put me a bit off, and I guess I got tired of the constant laby farming, so needed a change.
I might be back at some point though. Well, most likely anyway.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Hello my dear old enemies and friends, to those that remember the old fart still.... how things going?It seems that Daoc r in the tough times now judging from the rumors....in a couple weeks my rl pressure will be at ease and i am thinking of renewing all accs for full time play and maybe a video also...tho i have some questions....any other oldtimers around or?how is the solo situation?and now is fotm to play hunter?i mean its the solo "warlock" now days of stealthers? or there is still some challenge on it?cba to come back and get sick of my char of ease-ness.....i have the Lotm expansion...anything that i must buy?

Guindor

nobody cares, grow up

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
There's no point at all playing dyvet anymore. Just roll on one of the german servers or go us like most of the people did. Or even better just don't play daoc anymore, was fun while it lasted, let it go now :)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
U might get some solo action but the server population is very low.

Even at prime time the cluster won't reach 100 ppl.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
God dammit, didn't you say you were gonna quit after August? Put me a bit off, and I guess I got tired of the constant laby farming, so needed a change.
I might be back at some point though. Well, most likely anyway.

JP quit..not me! I just spent september early october travelling (Italy-France) due to work. And yeah please come back, we having some nice fun in Hib and i want to spend some time on alb too :) Limors cluster that is.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
lots playing on US servers now tbh.. worth a look using the 14 day free trial tbh

Lethul

FH is my second home

Guindor

hi guindor!

lots of greeks on hib/limors + alb/temair :)

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
The english cluster does most certainatly look a dead thing now. Kinda grateful it is else id have had hard time breaking the addiction if the population was still going strong :)

Guindor

Hi there stlong hunter. Only option u got if you wanna play daoc again is to move to US or Germans Servers. ToA population is better on german clusters and classic is better on US.

If you wanna play a solo char I'd make a new melee sword hunter on German servers. I play a melee scout myself and pwning most any stealther 1v1 with ease..some hard rr11 ns/sbs on the ger cluster who are hard but its balanced ( imo ), if I win i played good if they they played well etc.

I think a melee sword hunter a la the one u got on Dyvet would seriously wtf own. I been thinking about moving plats to mid myself, and try it out.. the added damage from a hunter + all the utility would seriously fun to play with.

The bow patch wich made archers abit fotm is kinda shitty if you ask me, you can no longer have a nice hybrid spec and maintain high burst bow dmg, so the patch sucked imo, me beeing melee spec atm. But it is alot of leeching scum archers about who will add you down 10/10 times, but hey if they didnt play archers they would be camping bridges with casters instead and it would be even worse:)..

ToAing nowadays is very very easy, items are cheap on german temair cluster, rvr is busy - to zergy for me most of the times but it's still enjoyable at prime..well somewhat ~

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
elo guindor

Dyvet ... no use imo .

Depending on what realm u wanne roll .. Limors is active bu QQ to solo imo ..

i'm on Mid there atm / ut can support with cash /items maybe on hib ,-)

Cu m8

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Two US TOA clusters merged on Wednesday so they now are as big, if not bigger than the German one.

Your choice tho.

We have a big fat Euro refugee guild sitting on Mid Merlin - Celtic Llaw - with 30 people and about 15 Guindor wannabee hunters :)

Eble

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Two US TOA clusters merged on Wednesday so they now are as big, if not bigger than the German one.

Your choice tho.

We have a big fat Euro refugee guild sitting on Mid Merlin - Celtic Llaw - with 30 people and about 15 Guindor wannabee hunters :)

Eble

So much for the "can't cluster clustered servers argument" ;S

The language is just a language pack I think. Let people choose the language they play in. pfft. can't be that tricky.

sam1962

Fledgling Freddie
Yo Guindor,
I'm the old Organopaixtis :p I returned to Daoc Exc before 3 months and started from zero, I'm still at atreides but our GM (YOU and some more :p) is not here, I leveled up to 50 a skald and a thane and I'm spending the Bps of the guild claiming keeps :p
Dyvet has still some fun, even with low pop, but if you and the other ppl from atreides will decide to move US I'll follow
cu soon

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Guindor, one of the best hunters ever played. come and join Durrell/Soulbow amongst others that you fought many times back on dyvet and eblevinda ofc. were on mid merlin in Celtic Llaw.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Lo guindor :p

1 of the the best hunter on dyvet, @least the toughest hehe

I was thinking the same thing m8 but the population is so low atm, and warhammer beta will start again within 2 weeks, not worth to renew sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom