A Hib An Alb And a Mid ......

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
3 Men : a Hib an Alb and a Mid sits in a Bar and talks. 1:30 am 9-8-2004

The Hib: i see u have no keeps left of ur own in Alb ?

The Alb: naa we just port emain walk amg and zerg us some rps!

the Mid : but dont u want to take back ur own keeps ?

the Alb: naa we just port emain walk amg and zerg us some rps!

the Hib:we have no relicks to take there, we only take ur keeps so we can have some fun fights with u, and not alwayes have to run emain!!

The Mid: well dont u have any honnor ?

the Alb: explain honnor !

the Mid : pssst aah well ....

the Hib :well Honnor is taking back ur keeps, or try to take back the relicks and so on..

The Alb : well we took back Renaris !

The Hib : yea was a few brave of u who did well, but u lost it 20 min lather again, where is the strenght of Albion, i was told u alwayes far more peeps online than Hibs ??

The Alb : well we dont like to walk so far in Alb, and Renaris is very close like Amg emain, so we few gave it a shot!!

The Hib : Just spread out a little, patroul fgs around ur own country, take back ur keeps, run fg´s in odins too, like in old time, so we can have some fg vs fg and man to man fights..

The Alb :Well PE did kill 2 fg rr1-rr4 hibs at Amg emain, with only 20 alb stealthers to add, what more do u want ??

The Mid : hehehe

The Hib : eeeerrmm hehe well... lets just drink up !! :cheers:

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
rofl lol & lmao my sides of literaly split open from laughing soo hard, took me 5 mins to revover..

cos ur thick and wouldn't realise, i was being sarcastic.

Such a pointless waste of time, such a pointless attempt at being funny.
Imo, this thread is about as much use as condom machine in a monostary.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
rofl lol & lmao my sides of literaly split open from laughing soo hard, took me 5 mins to revover..

cos ur thick and wouldn't realise, i was being sarcastic.

Imo, this thread is about as much use as condom machine in a monostary.

Yea u right has absolutly nothing what so ever to do with the real fact ;)

Btw u forgot to sign out: An Alb running in emain Close to amg......

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Imo, this thread is about as much use as condom machine in a monostary.[/QUOTE]

Hehe sorry m8 just couldent help it !!

I just ran 1 hour as only hib in emain, and what do i see?

1 fg + Albs running around. Saw mincer, pala, merc, many casters ect,ect,

In that hour i had 2 great fights ( far away from any zerging points ) 1vs mincer and 1 vs Pala. Now i lost bouth fights i addmit, but was fair and fun fights bouth of em. But other than me, i didnt see 1 single death-spam, so what did the fg+ do in that time ??

Now i dont know what setup and how many albs is needed to take a unclaimed keep, with yello/blue con guards, but i bet u can do that in less than 1 hour.

So u might be right when u say : [So a pointless waste of time] to state these fact:)

But one thing is for sure: The force of Albs ( other than at amg/E ) is pritty INVISIBUL

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
sorry no albs come join u'r rp farm event :m00:

whats wrong in retaking them later undefended ? not like u took em with defenders inside.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:

The "Laird" mentality is long gone thankfully.

No point wasting time on keeps if nothing to defend :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
wtf is point in trying to take back keeps from moccing pbae in lords room?? :moo: no chance in hell tbh so we'll stay in our cosy emain thx you very much :)

Dervis

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
wtf is point in trying to take back keeps from moccing pbae in lords room?? :moo: no chance in hell tbh so we'll stay in our cosy emain thx you very much :)
OMG! :eek2:

it might be hard to do something and alb gives up before trying! shock horror!

hahaha. such QQ

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Krissy said:
No point wasting time on keeps if nothing to defend :p

i dont have the first clue of who you are, and i'm sure you dont know me either, i usually dont flame people i dont know... but really... getting close to it this time :p

GUILDS CLAIMING Frontier Keeps

Benefits of Owning a Keep:

- When a guild has claimed a Keep - all members of that guild and all allied guilds will gain certain bonuses when in PVP combat.(see section on Keep Bonuses, below)

- Each Keep has a 'difficulty' rating from 1 to 5. Those keeps in the guild's home frontier close to the home zones are the lowest difficulty (1). Those keeps deep within enemy territory are the highest

difficulty (5). The low difficulty keeps will give very few bonuses. The high difficulty keeps will give the most bonuses.

- The guild earns (1000 * Keep Difficulty) GRP's per hour that they hold the keep

Keep Bonuses:

We've added bonuses to PvP combat directly relating to the ownership of the various Frontier Keeps. All of these bonuses, as well as bonuses for the Relics, can be viewed by clicking the Bonuses button on your character sheet (this used to be the Resists page).

These bonuses only affect PVP melee damage, PVP spell damage, realm point accrual and bounty point accrual.

They are:

- +1% per enemy Keep conquered by your realm in an enemy realm

- +2%xDIFF if your guild is currently holding a keep (DIFF is the outpost difficulty level 1 to 5)

- +3%xDIFF if you are defending a keep that your guild alliance is holding
For example, if your realm has conquered 5 outposts in other realms, you'll always receive a +5% bonus no matter where you are. If in addition you are in a guild holding a difficulty 3 keep just across the border,

you'll get an additional +6% (total of +11%) bonus no matter where you are. If in addition you are fighting in the name region of your held keep you'll get an additional +9% (total of +20%).

Listing of Keep Difficulty Levels:

Note that each keep's difficulty is relative to each Realm. Here is a listing of the keeps and their

difficulties.

Albion Keeps:
Caer Hurbury: Albion=1, Midgard=5, Hibernia=5
Caer Renaris: Albion=1, Midgard=5, Hibernia=5
Caer Boldiam: Albion=1, Midgard=4, Hibernia=4
Caer Berkstead: Albion=1, Midgard=4, Hibernia=4
Caer Erasleigh: Albion=1, Midgard=3, Hibernia=3
Caer Sursbrooke: Albion=1, Midgard=3, Hibernia=3
Caer Benowyc: Albion=2, Midgard=2, Hibernia=2

Midgard Keeps:
Fensalir Faste: Midgard=1, Albion=5, Hibernia=5
Arvakr Faste: Midgard=1, Albion=5, Hibernia=5
Hlidskialf Faste: Midgard=1, Albion=4, Hibernia=4
Glenlock Faste: Midgard=1, Albion=4, Hibernia=4
Nottmoor Faste: Midgard=1 Albion=3, Hibernia=3
Blendrake Faste: Midgard=1, Albion=3, Hibernia=3
BLedmeer Faste: Midgard=2, Albion=2, Hibernia=2

Hibernia Keeps:
Dun Scathaig: Hibernia=1, Albion=5, Midgard=5
Dun Ailinne: Hibernia=1, Albion=5, Midgard=5
Dun Da Behnn: Hibernia=1, Albion=4, Midgard=4
Dun na nGed: Hibernia=1, Albion=4, Midgard=4
Dun Bolg: Hibernia=1, Albion=3, Midgard=3
Dun Crimthainn: Hibernia=1, Albion=3, Midgard=3
Dun Crauchon: Hibernia=2, Albion=2, Midgard=2

seems like albs have forgotten what rvr is all about... :)
this was the failsafe system mythic put in daoc to ensure RVR wouldnt die out in one realm if that realm didnt have relics. If your realm doesnt have relics, you have to take back keeps FOR SURE, or else you wont be able to fight at all anymore.
(but hey, who cares, right? only PE runs out these days anyway :p)

so with all due respect, go stuff your nothing to defend story and get albion's lazy ass back on the rvr map instead of spamming some forum :)

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
We have no relics, whats the hurry? I would rather just sit back and relax until the next day when we can take them back without getting farmed.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
It really is quite sad tbh, apart from PE who successfully run a good RvR fg (damn that was hard to say), the alb response is pathetic. They base their salvation in RvR on NF, which is even sadder because its easymode for larger numbers realm. So they gonna sit back and w8 till NF and then what ya gonna do?

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
It really is quite sad tbh, apart from PE who successfully run a good RvR fg (damn that was hard to say), the alb response is pathetic. They base their salvation in RvR on NF, which is even sadder because its easymode for larger numbers realm. So they gonna sit back and w8 till NF and then what ya gonna do?

Why dont you go to Mid if you want a fight? Why just albs, because we are easier?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Talking from experience defending and trying to take a keep which is being defended by hibs-
Its a nightmare, they have lots of pbaoe, lots of fault finders etc.

Its a hell of alot easier to let them take the keep open darkness falls (yay!) and take them all back a few hours later when the 20 enchanters in the lords room get bored and log

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
20 chanters in lordroom?

gtaoe & volley... you guys got enough scouts that add in on the most annoying places so im sure there will be a couple of them around at a keeptake too...

use a bg and coordinate your actions instead of taking the lazy bum way out

jeez... what do you guys do all day long? salvaging ???
or do you have chars on other servers so you can hop to a place where relics are in your realm? :D

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
So they gonna sit back and w8 till NF and then what ya gonna do?

Take the power relics,use our range and number advantage and farm you.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Why dont you go to Mid if you want a fight? Why just albs, because we are easier?

because albs used to send decent numbers to save their keeps.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
because albs used to send decent numbers to save their keeps.

WRONG!

Albs used to send easy kill people out to defend! We come in a big bunch with no structure and nothing... THAT is why hibs go for us. Attack the mid keeps and they will, as they always have, send MANY more soldiers out to fight than albs ever had. I am speaking out of experience because i have been on several mid keep takes. We attack the keep and there will ALWAYS come defenders. And those defenders/keep retakers always outnumber us in both skill and numbers. Only reason hibs/mids go to alb frontier and takes keeps is because they want easy rps...

Oh, and about the gtaoe and volley thing.. its very usefull when someone is guarding the one getting shot at.. or.. if they do it as we zerge up to try and take back keep... Ever heard of MoC? And ofc there will be more than 1 pbaoe... Every time i have fought against a hib keep trying to take it with defenders inside there is either 2-3+ enchanters or 1-2+ animists.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
3 Men : a Hib an Alb and a Mid sits in a Bar and talks. 1:30 am 9-8-2004

The Hib: i see u have no keeps left of ur own in Alb ?

The Alb: naa we just port emain walk amg and zerg us some rps!

the Mid : but dont u want to take back ur own keeps ?

the Hib:we have no relicks to take there, we only take ur keeps so we can have some fun fights with u, and not alwayes have to run emain!!

the Alb: explain honnor !

the Mid : pssst aah well ....

the Hib :well Honnor is taking back ur keeps, or try to take back the relicks and so on..

The Alb : well we took back Renaris !

The Hib : yea was a few brave of u who did well, but u lost it 20 min lather again, where is the strenght of Albion, i was told u alwayes far more peeps online than Hibs ??

The Alb : well we dont like to walk so far in Alb, and Renaris is very close like Amg emain, so we few gave it a shot!!

The Hib : Just spread out a little, patroul fgs around ur own country, take back ur keeps, run fg´s in odins too, like in old time, so we can have some fg vs fg and man to man fights..

The Alb :Well PE did kill 2 fg rr1-rr4 hibs at Amg emain, with only 20 alb stealthers to add, what more do u want ??

The Mid : hehehe

The Hib : eeeerrmm hehe well... lets just drink up !! :cheers:

/rude /rude /rude

1 thing is telling albs to come out and defend more cause you want more rps... But i find this post RUDE! And PE kill 2 fgs rr1-4? They can easy take whatever you got so stfu and don't be rude towards people who are more skilled than you will ever be! It's not like PE really need adds to win a fight is it?
Last time i went Odin's i was solo... and all alone.. There was not 1 single mid or hib in there. If you so really want us to go there then show up yourself imo! Always when i retake keeps in frontier i go to HW the next day when i log in, and always there is no enemies to be seen anywhere.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how its "new" albs that claim noone ever defended.

Back in the "old days" we went to alb to get a decent fight vs decent numbers, now all the old realm-dedicated albs are gone, its sad :i Im just glad we still hold on to some of our respected leaders and new ones arent afraid to step forward. Seems Roo still have a great deal of work to do with you guys ;)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Aye attacking hib keeps or defending against them is not only quite fruitless but boring as well, anything more than about 1 animist and you might as well log, not cause you are definately gonna loose but simply cause its so boring. Watching them spam pets into the lord room and pretty much anywhere else without even knocking the 2nd door down, well its crap tbh. Its not the animists fault, if goa/mythic are that bright that they want boredom like that, of course the players are gonna use it, but it is definately a negative on the game. If hibs were underpowered in every other class i might feel some sympathy, but thats not the case. This is why i tend to stick to fighting albs/alb keeps in HW and going fg vs fg in Emain.

As for the rp bonuses for keeps, yeah they are cool and they do add up. Sadly though the rvr groups don't have any interest in keeps as they know that for 1-3% bonus's its just not worth the effort. They will make more ganking.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Mordur said:
i dont have the first clue of who you are, and i'm sure you dont know me either, i usually dont flame people i dont know... but really... getting close to it this time :p

seems like albs have forgotten what rvr is all about... :)
this was the failsafe system mythic put in daoc to ensure RVR wouldnt die out in one realm if that realm didnt have relics. If your realm doesnt have relics, you have to take back keeps FOR SURE, or else you wont be able to fight at all anymore.
(but hey, who cares, right? only PE runs out these days anyway :p)

so with all due respect, go stuff your nothing to defend story and get albion's lazy ass back on the rvr map instead of spamming some forum :)

1) You get more bonuses from rps in RvR than from taking a keep which you will loose within the hour cause of more hibs coming to take it again (just look what happened at renaris when albs retook it.. didn't take hibs long..)
2) If PE are the only ones out and running then why do so many mids/hibs claim that albs zerge?
3) Krissy is one of our fine GM's of The Last Watch which is the guild i am in atm. I am sure you will get to know TLW in RvR real soon. Maybe you've already seen Minimez (sorc) out running some gg's.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Cami said:
Funny how its "new" albs that claim noone ever defended.

Back in the "old days" we went to alb to get a decent fight vs decent numbers, now all the old realm-dedicated albs are gone, its sad :i Im just glad we still hold on to some of our respected leaders and new ones arent afraid to step forward. Seems Roo still have a great deal of work to do with you guys ;)
ye but alb is a very diffrent place nowadays mate, game is too :) many of the old players in realms have left. We have a lot more ppl doing pve than rvr to what we used to have, realm spirit is at a low whilst ppl pl their soon to be fotms :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Dervis said:
OMG! :eek2:

it might be hard to do something and alb gives up before trying! shock horror!

hahaha. such QQ
lol meights we have a ture 31337 person here lets give him a nice :clap:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Arethir said:
1) You get more bonuses from rps in RvR than from taking a keep which you will loose within the hour cause of more hibs coming to take it again (just look what happened at renaris when albs retook it.. didn't take hibs long..)
2) If PE are the only ones out and running then why do so many mids/hibs claim that albs zerge?
3) Krissy is one of our fine GM's of The Last Watch which is the guild i am in atm. I am sure you will get to know TLW in RvR real soon. Maybe you've already seen Minimez (sorc) out running some gg's.
Well, actually, I think I've seen a TLW group in open (non-keep) RvR a grand total of twice, and those were adding on a PE fight.

Yeah, was quite sad last night that only 22 Albs bothered to defend their keeps, saying that there is no point due to having no relics is a very bad excuse. Cause if you keep thinking like that, you will have no relics and will constantly be needing to repair your relic keep doors.

Yes, we were going to break Excal and Myrddin doors last night due to lack of Alb response, but we had Scathaig to take back so thought that more important.

There was a total of 38 Hibs taking your keeps, mostly in unbalanced groups, so a decent Alb force could have stopped us yesterday, and the fact that gtaoe and volley is a sure way to defeat a Hib defence is something that only the Mids seem to realise. Mordur is right in saying that you just need to get some organisation, get the damn /asshole... sorry, /assist scouts off the amgE and get them into keeptaking, there's more than enough wizzies in Alb, and if you can't find any, there is the possibility of using a treb (or 10) and that really messes up any lord room defence.

Yes, it's a hell of alot harder to attack a defended Alb lord room than it is a Hib one, but only if you don't use some planning.

It's been explained countless times on these forums how bad animists are against a decent enemy. Sure, say there's 2 animists defending a lord room (was only 1 animist on the raids last night, Awarkle btw) that means 30 shrooms, which lock onto the first target in range and cast on it only. meaning that if you send in a tank first instead of the usual wave of casters that Alb tends to do, you will find that spread heal will be enough to keep him/her alive while the rest of the force moves in.

Jeez, so much apathy ffs, poor albs, such pity for you.

Get your asses in gear and start getting organised. Mid and Hib seem able to do it. PE/FL/old Outcast seem able to do it. AoD seem to be organised, TLW seem to be getting there. That, what, 60 people, tops? wtf are the other 300+ doing? Oh yeah, half of them are stealthers.... /yawn

Seriously guys, get back into rvr, it's been 6 months since TOA was released, most people have 2-3 ML10s in that time, and at least 1 fully TOA kitted character.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Mids haven't really bothered rvring themselves so they can't talk either about albs not rvring.I only see like 2fgs mids and 2fgs hibs usually, no more but then again i haven't rvred much but the last few days that's what i saw.

Why go take alb keeps when there's 60 hibs reported in hw too?oh wait that makes your statement about rps invalid eh bowie?xD

Yes lets try take a keep with 1 million power drain fields set in tower and 1 million speed warps too! interupts mean shit when you got no power right?

Who cares, let people do what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom