a great idea ..... now all i need is a level 50

L

liste

probably the daftest idea to come from them so far.

imagine being a newcommer?

1 - 20 will be like a singleplayer game

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by liste
probably the daftest idea to come from them so far.

imagine being a newcommer?

1 - 20 will be like a singleplayer game

Play a necromancer, 1-45 is a single player game.

L

liste

which is the reason i am not playing a necromancer.

if i wanted a solo game, i'd play baldur's gate. again.

G

Gadd

maybe they'll give newcomers 1 level 20 character??

and as for necro's i hate em, soloing is so boring and not as good as grouping (most of the time) surely there's someway to make necro's good in a group

A

Addlcove

necroes are good in groups, but they are just one of the best solo classes there is also

G

Gerta Ugbash

Doubt they'll give new players a lvl 20 char, imagine trying to wrap your head around a casters spells at lvl 20 as a noob

Have you seen Scanners, that scene where the guys head explodes?

J

Jonaldo

A better idea would maybe be just to give 1 level 20 character as a reward to people who have played for a long time, not the ability to create as many as you want as this would mean that all new people to the game would not have groups until level 20+

I know some people that have played the game since server up but aren't level 50 yet, don't they deserve anything just because they don't want to follow the same xp grind as everyone else?

F

F.I.V

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I know some people that have played the game since server up but aren't level 50 yet, don't they deserve anything just because they don't want to follow the same xp grind as everyone else?

Tell me about it, I've been playing for over a year and I'm only 45 =/

Then again I havent really found many stable groups lately, I went from 40 to 45 in a matter of 3 or so days, but since then I've had groups last about 5 mins each so I've got nowhere fast heh.

S

Sharma

im pretty much glad of that..

being in group at 1-20 i tear my hair out at how many thick shits ya get in newb groups that reckon they know everything, think they should get ALL the goddamn loot and still pull a purple con kill the group and blame it on everyone else arghhhhh!

im so damn glad!

G

Gadd

Originally posted by Omniscieous
A better idea would maybe be just to give 1 level 20 character as a reward to people who have played for a long time, not the ability to create as many as you want as this would mean that all new people to the game would not have groups until level 20+

mate i'll have to agree with you, i've had the game about 10months yet my highest char has only ever been 22 (i'm the worst leveler plus i get bored to easily and i prefer lower level chars)

A

acei

I like the idea, i get damn annoyed in lvl 1-20 groups because there are alot of true noobs that don't know how to play (most people think that the low level people are just high level people's alts but only a few are). Getting up to 20 is frustrating to say the least so i'm quite happy about this idea :)

F

fl3a

Originally posted by F.I.V
Tell me about it, I've been playing for over a year and I'm only 45 =/

Then again I havent really found many stable groups lately, I went from 40 to 45 in a matter of 3 or so days, but since then I've had groups last about 5 mins each so I've got nowhere fast heh.

2 years++ and also 45 :p

with a group friendly char as a shammy!

B

baphomet

I think it's a good idea, however I won't be using it if I did have a lvl 50 char, as I like low level gaming.

O

old.Mousah

dont tell me i wasted alot of time for my 7+ bg charas :p, sounds good to me tho

O

old.Tohtori

Ahem...create a level 50 with no cash and no items?

I must say, this will probably be the first time i'll see a level 50 going around screaming "giv g plz!!" :D

F

fl_gorre

lvl1-20 is like what 10hours played?
BG's will be swarmed

I

inuyasha

I like this idea.

Although its not really that many hours of playing, im getting rather bored of the water beetles, mudmen and parthans after more then 15 level 20+ chars :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by fl_gorre
lvl1-20 is like what 10hours played?

That would be fast even powerlevelled :rolleyes:

Fastest I've done it is 2days 'twinked' soloing, i.e. with good gear and a buffbot+downtime healer, or 23hrs PLing with a necro.

F

Flimgoblin

It'll leave the lowbie lands free for lowbies to xp in without some necromancer running past and stealing all the spawns

however 20-30 will be hell ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom