a good place to hunt

C

carky

at lvl36+ where is the best place to hunt-when df aint open ?

F

flibodob

hunting

Try snowdonia frontier, pennines and once you hit lvl 40, halls of corrupt, loads of goodies to be had in the frontiers if your willing to go look and not mind getting killed a lot by invaders

G

gunner440

not hall of the corrupt the lvl 36 mobs have 40min disease........

E

Ekydus

Lyonesse.
Barrows.
Avalon City (If get a good group you can take entrance mobs)
Areas of SI I CBA to name.

F

flibodob

yep halls have a 40 min disease but i mostly play a friar char when i go there so never thought of that, nice xp and rogs in halls though :)

O

old.Kerosene

When I was in Alb, I levelled 36+ like this...

36-43 - Pygmy Gobbo Tanglers, Dartmoor drop hunts, Soloing Telemons, guild hunts in Llyn Barfog and killing shitloads of Snowdon Grims for cloth drops :p

43 + - Trees (eek), Llyn Barfog, DF, Duo'ing in Barrows, Raping Cats for drops, Dartmoor.

Those were the days before SI and before gobbos got nerfed of course.

M

mawina_HB

ponies at the entrance to Dartmore - if you solo. lowest level of them are yellow at 34 and there are still orange and red around.

Mawina

F

Fagane

The disease mobs in HoC can be avoided with stealth, or you need cure disease (Cleric/Frair). Biggest problem of HoC, I hope they gone fix that disease, its lunatic there now to go...

Fagane

I

ilienwyn

I think they fixed HoC (and other 2 border dungeons) and the entrance mobs don't attack people from the realm the dungeon is. I think i saw it in one of the patch notes but not sure if we got it already. I can try go check and tell you :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread