a girl with a plan

Case

Fledgling Freddie
As a bloke would you want that little slut to be the mother of your child? I know I certainly wouldn`t. Not to mention in a few years when she comes a knocking for child maintenance.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
So unbelievably fake.

So a 15 year old girl has sex at school and gets caught and the mother doesn't find out about it.
That just doesn't happen.. not even in the good ol' USA.

according to a american friend of mine, alot worse happens which the schools keep silent, because they don't want to have their names ruined.

As a bloke would you want that little slut to be the mother of your child? I know I certainly wouldn`t. Not to mention in a few years when she comes a knocking for child maintenance.

there are far too many men who dint give a shit about all that and just want to fuck a "young tight slut" regardless of what happens after that

Gamah

Banned
according to a american friend of mine, alot worse happens which the schools keep silent, because they don't want to have their names ruined.

there are far too many men who dint give a shit about all that and just want to fuck a "young tight slut" regardless of what happens after that

Tight? Fucking her would be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

Gamah

Banned
How would them seeing her on the show affect her being looser than a hen night in Bangkok?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

hells yeah! didnt you hear her? she's gonna sell it, how cool is that - ebay maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom