A futile and bitter complaint. Kemor!

O

old.LandShark

That the PvP server is constantly full, i can understand. I will not imitate the idiocy of those saying "oh they should have made 2 pvp servers so more ppl could play"...
But, when I /quit from Camlann to change chars or change a setting or whatever; I DO NOT EXPECT TO TIME OUT!
Every damn time your laggy-arse server drops me and everyone I have had try to relog. The lag in-game is bearable, just, but being unable to relog without having to go through the painfully-extended attempts to re-enter a full server.. is just not acceptable.
2 Servers aren't needed, but the one should surely be able to actually support it's maximum capacity of players, hmm?

P

Pixie.Pebr

Haven't had any lag whatsoever.
Sitting on a 1.4ish GHz, 512ram, 64mb 3Dcard and Cable.
That's hardly a High End specc these days really.

Pixie recommends: feed your packets some steroids or do a /traceroute and see if that's where the problem is.

S

Sharma

really i thought

PvP = Prick Versus Prick

A

Archeon

Originally posted by sharma
really i thought

PvP = Prick Versus Prick

And yet there are still enough albis to zerg emain :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Archeon

And yet there are still enough albis to zerg emain :(

And enough lemming Mids to fall victim to it :flame:

O

old.job

Erm, I wait till it's open then log on , it boots to the Camelot/connect screen and then tells me my account is invailid.

Is this normal?

O

old.willowywicca

yeah, just means it's filled again already before the loading screen finished connecting

D

Danya

Threads like this make me glad I'm not playing Camlann. :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

People don't want customer support Kemor.
They want to whine on BWforums :p

C

Carlos Bananos

only 2 times i've tried to use Right now..1st time it took 5 days to get my '24 hours' responce.

second time (last night) i got the answer to a totally different question..

Thought it was pretty funny i asked about patch dates because the news on main site is pre occupied with pvp info...and i recieve a short guide on how to overcome errors while logguing onto the pvp server :rolleyes:

/whine off ;)

D

Danya

Only used right now once, they resolved my problem within 24 hours. :p

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Hehehe so bloody true :clap:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

And enough lemming Mids to fall victim to it :flame:

lol, tried it twice before i gave up and dinged my BG toon to 24 instead.

Then i was all happy and went to own Thid... Guess what i ran into?

There are too many albi's GAO should try to balance the servers by offering some of them equivilant classes/lvl's (E.G - Caster for caster, healer for healer, tank for tank) Still thats never going to happen so i guess we'l have to rely on superiour tactics and not superiour numbers... urmm, anyone know anyone smart enough to come up with a tactic to beat a zerg? :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Nerf BW! :p

oh, and at the login screen to TEH LIST!!!11

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Archeon

There are too many albi's GAO should try to balance the servers by offering some of them equivilant classes/lvl's (E.G - Caster for caster, healer for healer, tank for tank) Still thats never going to happen so i guess we'l have to rely on superiour tactics and not superiour numbers... urmm, anyone know anyone smart enough to come up with a tactic to beat a zerg? :)

it's called realm abilities :) the RP per person on the smaller team will in general be a lot higher than the RP per person on the bigger team...

so lots of RR2 albions versus not quite so many RR5 mids :)

O

old.LandShark

If it's a problem with my hardware/software, why does it only happen with Camlann? :>

C

Col|

Originally posted by Danyan
Only used right now once, they resolved my problem within 24 hours. :p

Also used it once, got stuck under camelot, was resolved after 3 days, but it did happen on Friday night, so had to wait until Monday, but once Monday came was resolved in a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom