a funny guild for all you bonedancer haters

P

parisienscot

rofl that looks like over half the guild is a bd!

F

F.I.V

Heh damn, imagine guild raids if they all showed up as Bonedancers, it'd be like the Battle of Helms Deep with skeletons replacing orcs, there'd be hundreds of the damn things :p :clap:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by F.I.V
Heh damn, imagine guild raids if they all showed up as Bonedancers, it'd be like the Battle of Helms Deep with skeletons replacing orcs, there'd be hundreds of the damn things :p :clap:

ae mez

assist

byebye bonearmy

S

samurai001

Im afraid thats how most fights are planned, easier than it sounds most the time.

I could just as easily say MA target mezzer, group assists, lifetap, 1 insta dead mezzer. I could say a lot of things that COULD happen, doesnt mean that they will.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by samurai001
Im afraid thats how most fights are planned, easier than it sounds most the time.

I could just as easily say MA target mezzer, group assists, lifetap, 1 insta dead mezzer. I could say a lot of things that COULD happen, doesnt mean that they will.

killing bonedancers is always easier then it sounds on these forums...

even the uberbuffed twats die with just 2 tanks, and their supposed to solo fgs? yeah right...

O

old.tuppe

hmm pellinor is one guild what is only for bones, other classes are probably alts i guess.

S

samurai001

2 tanks can take down a buffed bd? soz im laughing a bit hard here.

F

F.I.V

Killing a Bonedancer isnt difficult, in fact it's pretty easy and 2 tanks is more than enough to kill one.

If you kill the commander pet, the healers/mages/debuffers/archers/whatever drop dead instantly as they cant think for themselves and cannot function without a commander....much like the US Army (boom boom!)

Where fighting a Suppression spec BD 1 on 1 is more like 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 5 and the fight can be damned difficult, killing the commander pet leaves all healers/etc dead and one very vulnerable and scared Bonedancer running for his or her life unless they're gutsy and lucky enough to try and lifetap tank a very angry Armsman with a polearm without using pets.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by F.I.V
Killing a Bonedancer isnt difficult, in fact it's pretty easy and 2 tanks is more than enough to kill one.

If you kill the commander pet, the healers/mages/debuffers/archers/whatever drop dead instantly as they cant think for themselves and cannot function without a commander....much like the US Army (boom boom!)

Where fighting a Suppression spec BD 1 on 1 is more like 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 5 and the fight can be damned difficult, killing the commander pet leaves all healers/etc dead and one very vulnerable and scared Bonedancer running for his or her life unless they're gutsy and lucky enough to try and lifetap tank a very angry Armsman with a polearm without using pets.

Now Mr. Knowitall tell us how you survive the insta lifetap hitting you every 4 seconds and nullifying any damage you deal to the dancer? Let alone the 2 healer pets healing the commander. :eek: Try fighting a supp BD before you come here and give smart advice. ;)
Though... you are a Friar. Friars are devils. I hate you guys. When I pop an arrow on a caster and hit for like ~250 I know its time to leg it. :rolleyes:

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Nah

One on one vs a sup BD?

You cannot afford to attack the commander.

By the time you have killed it (which IS probbaly possible with a hard hitting class like a friar)... you will have been double nuked down to the point of death/no recovery.

/shrug. Whatever.

R

rynnor

The nastiest thing about a BD group is that they dont have any weak members to take out first - If they are smart they kill your support chars pretty fast n then mop up the leftovers - tag a shambot to res n con buff the commanders and gl meleeing the commanders down ;)

S

spathi

The _only_ way to kill a bonedancer is to hit him hard and fast, so fast that the pets and his lifetap cant keep up.

Stun works wonders (if he doesnt purge it) and mezzing the pets, (particularly the healers) is a good idea.

My sorc kills em by AE mezzing the lot, then level 50 pet on caster > cast a dot to break the mez on him > quickcast a nuke on him cos he will start lifetapping > run off behind something so he cant tap you

DONT go for the commander, whats what we want you to do cos then we can nuke and lifetap you at the same time !!! meaning you are gonna drop like a brick, and all your buddies too.

F

F.I.V

I've soloed a couple of BDs with my friar so far with some problems but nothing major. The thing I've noticed is that the commander pets can be hit harder than traditional players, so when I'm wailing on a commander pet with a 5.5 spd staff at 250 quickness, final friar haste buff and my own full buffs (47 Enhance) I can drop the commander faster than the pets can heal it.

Maybe I fluked it, but what good is attacking the BD if he has instas and his pets are healing him? Drop the commander, the healer pets die and the BD is on his own and a lot easier to manage.

The thing you need to realise is that if you hit the BD, he lifetaps and his pets heal him, that's two sources of healing. If you hit the pet, only the pets will heal the commander because the BD's lifetap only affects the BD. Unless the bonedancer takes time away from casting dots/etc to heal his pet you've got an easier job of killing a green con pet (which is a lot easier than it would appear even with 2 healers trying to keep it alive) than a walking talking tank in cloth armour :)

Just my opinion though and I'm only talking from my own few personal experiences with the evil evil gits :p

B

bone_idle

What i want to know is:-

What were Mythic thinking of when they said lets put in a insta lifetap that hits for 400 every 4 seconds.

Effing stupid idea if you ask me.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by bone_idle
What i want to know is:-

What were Mythic thinking of when they said lets put in a insta lifetap that hits for 400 every 4 seconds.

"maybe we'll sell more copies of the game when 4 year olds can play it too"

really they should make it harder, not easier...

L

lakih

Severing the Tether - Active 15 min. - 10 pts - All enemy summoned/controlled creatures (i.e. pets) in the spell's radius immediately turn on their masters and attack them. This is a ground-targetted radius effect spell.

Ooops :p

A

Artemls

Good that BD are easy to kill. Then maybe all the whine would stop soon?

M

majingas

Yay BD's are so easy to kill LOOK everyone in this thred says so .

I say GIV BD's SOME LOVE :)

o and please please please all tanks etc take the advise of the ppl on this thread and attack the commander :).

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

<Chuckle>

Yep.

When my BD is ready to RvR, if ya ever see him one on one.

PLeasepleaseplease Attack my commander, and not me.

kthxbye!

<grin>

S

succi

BD's should get group purge on 5 min timer

Not fair for their pets to get mezzed rly :x

O

old.Bubble

my bonednacers in this guild too :D we normaly have 5 or 6 in a group, healers love us- they get to think about crowd control full time.

And no
next patch Bonednacers get nurfed and i can't take on 3 or more tanks(assuming 1 has slam and at least one of the others can hit me/my comanader for 700 ever few seconds)healer pets aren't that important- after taking 99% damage it takes around 6 heals to get you to 100% (remember next patch you can only have 2 healer pets)
assisting kills us fast, specialy casters assisting.

i still liked it when we insta killed a RR9 sorc by 8 bonedancers assisting with debuff and lifetap :)

A

Amorce

Morchaoron lol ! Yes I am sure they were thinking about something similar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom