A Fond Farewell

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Well, its time for me to throw in the towel and say goodbye daoc.

Had some awesome times in this game, and met some of the best friends I could have hoped for.

for those who don't know me, i first came to emain with my spiritmaster, Boomeruk, fresh from malmo and eager to to learn the ways of RvR. then followed youkay, an account I was given a long time ago by a very good irl friend. some might have heard of my sb, sneeeky... a roleplayer in DF, and gimp in emain :)

along came a ukay, my fotm hunter, had a few months fun with him, met some very friendly albs (<3 tormented) , and 1 very tough sonbitch ranger(spinesprout) i loved to fight against, and loose on most occasions.

and then i retured to my favourite rvr char... Flumpy the healer. joined KN and had some of the most fun ive ever had with this game... big respect for the best mid guild around :)

anyway, if you dont know any of the chars above, or didnt like me for any reason, nevermind, im saying goodbye to you too!

wishing you all the luck in the world..

Boomeruk, Sneeeky, Youkay, Ukay and Flumpy

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Bah :/ bye boomer was funny tormenting you in late night emain :p , hope life goes well. :)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
bb Boomer, take care you decent bloke.

Glory glory man united.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Och

Bye Boom, best of luck and i hope u'll change soon that rl rr :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
cya boomer, u'll be back they always come back :), anyways have fun irl and talk to me on msn if u want to :).

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
thanx for such kind words guys

not gonna ebay, although i could really use the money right now lol

forgot to mention, im always lurking around on msn: sy_press@hotmail.com

i may be back, who knows, but as it stands need to fix irl :)

i tried to log in around aiger and look for new /levels to give stuff too... help the nex gerneration of boomer's :>

none around though, so will be holding a public lotto for my money and stuff sometime in the near furute :D

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
OMG you didnt give a shout out to me? Thats not fair man.... Be sad to see you go although i have known about this for quite a while no have fun irl ;) ;)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Was sorry to see you go half a year ago, was glad you came back a few months ago, now sad again to see you go again :(
But, Do what you have to do in real life. Keep your house's CM stuffed with money though so it can hang around for a few months should you decide to come back in a while :)

Now Go, sort your life, and get your arse back here :)
:worthy:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
post under off-topic / general...

this hs nothnig to do with RvR

(cya have good time in rl:))

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Take good care irl. Will miss you in game mate :worthy:

P.S Givf unwanted plats :wij:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
inga no need to wry bout the guild house ill be keeping the rent paid somehow :), guess i better start rvring :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom