A fond farewell?

T

Thug

Don't really want to leave on such a sour note - so read on please!

History of myself last few years:

Setup a computer shop with a mate (who i was teaching at same time in computer repairs/selling etc). Extremely hard work - as i was doing every damn thing - from morning to very late at night. Also repairing/modifying playstations etc. Within a short space of time i was exhausted. Mate wasn't pulling his weight either so even more pressure came my way. Started drinking after work to help me relax. Drank a little more over time. My running (Country representative level at one time) fell by the wayside as there just wasn't enough time to do any damn thing apart from the shop.

Also initially was holding down a bus cleaning job believe it or not which started at 9.30pm - until 12.30am (after the shop obviously). Money of which was put back into the shop.

Became ill - breakdown - within a short time really. Total exhaustion had set in. Found my sleeping was sometimes non-existent - else i would be sleeping all the time. My mind was also flying - things and worries circling over and over. Then i threw myself into online gaming. The constant attention needed to play the game helped me take my mind off my life.

Hope i not boring you now? but don't see why i shouldn't post this as it is interesting perhaps to see how other people have lived.

Now though i am restless and have i suppose stopped playing online games. My mind is back perhaps close to where i can take part in life again and start making some money maybe.

There is nothing wrong in playing games - met a wonderful girl playing UO and am moving to her country soon to live with her - also DAOC has helped me immensely.

Can't say i sorry about winding you lot up because i am sure it added to a lot of your enjoyment of the game - i mean Honed and the posting was so much fun - and not for me either i bet! Though i think lately i have over-indulged as i have been getting restless i suppose - not really caring who i upset!

Anyways had great fun with you all - and is a pity i never went out of my way to make friends with any of you but then i wasn't playing the game to do so really - just to help me recover!

So there you go!

Wot i gonna do now? Well i am moving to another country where i think i can start doing computer repairs and selling again. I happen to be quite good at it and my systems are a little unique in some respects.

As u can see i can talk and type all damn day.

Me

Ps - would like to mention Werewolf and Hockyfrilla as i suppose they were distant friends in the game!

PPS - would you buy a system from such a person - hehe - doh me and my odd sense of humour again!!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You didn't think one thread was enough? :eek:

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Merry Christmas to one and all!

Ho ho ho happy new year!

< I so going to make thread for what you got as presents :p >

L

Lorath

G'bye , have a merry christmas and happy new year Thug

Good luck

D

Danya

So this is thug's "hi i r troll but for a good reason" post? *shrug* whatever.

W

wildsorcerer

Originally posted by speshneeds
I dont like christmas ><

its because u from wales and u get lamb not turkey at Xmas :p and u get Lamb all year round anyway

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by wildsorcerer
its because u from wales and u get lamb not turkey at Xmas :p and u get Lamb all year round anyway

such racism ><

silly london geeza!

W

werewolf

Give the man a rest will u freaking hyenas
he can post wtf he wants where the fock he wants its a free earth we live in atleast for most part off the human kind on it

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by werewolf
he can post wtf he wants where the fock he wants its a free earth we live in atleast for most part off the human kind on it

Ur a c0ck!!1™

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Ur a c0ck!!1™

cock.jpg

C

Cyfr

Think about what you said, then reverse the context so we are the subject and hes the problem, never ending circle :(

Oh and..
NGG1.jpg

Small cock!

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Which applys for people that want to reply how the fock they want.

B

bolo

Originally posted by Cyfr
Think about what you said, then reverse the context so we are the subject and hes the problem, never ending circle :(

Oh that fucking made sense.

Pray tell, were you trying to be Psycho-Analytic, or just plain fucking Psycho?

Because I KNOW you werent trying to be smart.........

Give the guy a break you fucking moron.

- Merry Christmas

B

bolo

Originally posted by Cyfr

Oh and..
NGG1.jpg

Small cock!

OH and....

Thats you, right? Small Cock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom