A first foray in RvR

X

Xavier

A first foray into RvR

Normally I love playing with the team, the more the merrier... cue obligatory piccy of the Brotherhood Of Barrysworld:

1.jpg

however for one reason or another i ended up xp'ing with aphex... and made level 13 (woohoo!) - (aphex made lvl15:p git!!)

2.jpg

We killed stuff, and generally had fun :) until we bumped into an uber-level character who offered us the chance of seeing what laid beyond the gates...

Now I don't understand how we managed to leave Midgard, at the time I was level 13 and Aphex level 14... but we did all the same, and below if a brief account of what we accomplished...

3.jpg

we arrived under cover of darkness and approached an enemy fort, fortified with archers and god knows what else...

4.jpg

we made a valiant assault come daybreak...

5.jpg

the character in yellow who got smoked first was level 37... :eek:

X

Xavier

6.jpg

even though the guards were level 50 odd they took no chances and cremated our high-level friend...

7.jpg

aphex too was deemed a threat and annihilated... p-p-p-POW!

8.jpg

thinking the guards were distracted by aphex aka the human torch I made a valiant dash

9.jpg

only to be vapourised seconds after.... OUCH!

10.jpg

well and truely dead I think...

the morale of the story, the level 15 restriction is there for a reason! luckily we didn't lose any exp as it was RVR, I wonder if our 'friend' had gotten bored and decided to lure too n00bies onto the battlefield as cannon fodder? :D

Ah well, twas a giggle!

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Hands off our keeps ya northern scumbags :)

S

SoWat

Pah, you macho fightin' types!

You should have sent a couple of shadowblades in to tickle their ribs with poisoned daggers.

Actually, this raises the thought of what tactics need to be used to storm an enemy keep in RvR. The normal 'Benny Hill' style of guild combat is a no-no in this situation.

So who's the master tactician on the boards (or even in the guild?).

S

Summo

Well, first time I do RvR in a large group I plan to shut up and listen to the tried and tested methods.

Also, Xav its nice to see you use the old 'attack under cover of daylight' method. Sound. ;)

W

Wij

They should have an area where only weedie characters can RvR :)

W

Wij

With those big cotton buds off Gladiators for fighting with :)

O

Orin Askhammare

And we have to try to knock the oppo down from the towers? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom