A few things...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, first off. Italy team responsible for music, learn something. Finnish people have their own national anthem, we don't need to borrow one from australia. Referring to the Slalom event that was won by Kalle Palander.

Next thing. Typing. 10 years ago, not even that long ago, typing was so "girly" that you'd need to either be in a secretary school or just like typing really really much. Men didn't do it. Nowadays, it's the other way around. Guys type more then girls because of games, net and such. Not saying there ain't girls in the net, just that there's a majority still.

Do you consider yourself to be a fair person? Well, when did you pay for it?

After that, i think it's time to ask the best question ever...in no relation to the above... why?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
A friend of mine is a forensic pathologist. She's good to know.

You'll be talking shit about your favourite band or the tv show you watched last night. She'll then pipe up "I have to go, there's two bodies face down in Bridlington and I'm the nearest pathologist."

I love my friends.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I thought he perhaps created a thread instead of pressing a reply button....

But I now have this strong feeling he's just written a load of crap.

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh Toto is just... odd. Get used to it or prepare to be really annoyed, and often (I did at first, but he wore me down). :p I think he fell into a cauldron of some sort of mind altering drug at a very young age. Reading his posts are like listening to the inner dialog of a nutcase locked up in a polstered cell.

:)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm not annoyed. It takes a lot to annoy me.

I just cant make out what he's trying to say.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Ok, first off. Italy team responsible for music, learn something. Finnish people have their own national anthem, we don't need to borrow one from australia. Referring to the Slalom event that was won by Kalle Palander.

Next thing. Typing. 10 years ago, not even that long ago, typing was so "girly" that you'd need to either be in a secretary school or just like typing really really much. Men didn't do it. Nowadays, it's the other way around. Guys type more then girls because of games, net and such. Not saying there ain't girls in the net, just that there's a majority still.

After that, i think it's time to ask the best question ever...in no relation to the above... why?

Arse biscuits followed by Christ on a stick

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
old.Tohtori said:

You get used to him ;)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My english isn't that bad people...

What's causing all this confusion about my message into the sane world? :eek7:

mank!

Part of the furniture
Wile E. Coyote said:
I think he fell into a cauldron of some sort of mind altering drug at a very young age.

Like Obelix?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
My english isn't that bad people...

What's causing all this confusion about my message into the sane world? :eek7:

:fluffle:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Europeans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

oh and Seely for president!!! ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
bah, wot do you guys expect of teh seel? This is the man that posted the lgendary 40,000 char post on barrywhine, carrots good thing etc...

Cyradix, at least 2 of my closest friends are fucked in the head :) one of em had a stone dropped on him from height and got a tad depressed and the other is just a bit of a nutter (a real nutter, not a lout.)

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Why do the Italians hosting the Skiing program play the Australian national anthem when a Finn wins ?
er why am I typing and not getting the wife, secretarty to do it ?
somewhat ambiguous could be a pikey reference, or an enquiry as to how you see yourself and how you got to where you think you are ?
becuse it would be impolite not too :drink:

Later

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Look, you can't just go around spouting nonsensical rubbish. Nonsensical rubbish is rubbish, and nonsensical, and it confuses those with sense, which leads to the sense getting annoying at the nonsense, and the nonsense going into a corner to cry. Surely we all love our nonsense?

A nonsense is for life, not just Christmas.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Cyradix said:
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Europeans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Insanity is just a state of mind, you'know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom