A few things.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
That happened to me yesterday afternoon.

Had a fight with someone in a keep who was near death, backed towards wall....I followed lagged fell off and died.

Was chased up a climb point by a tank. (Was scary)

Got killed over and over again by rangers with IP. (Have rangers had bow skilled removed?)

Saw a Necro swimming under water on a horse :confused: (Didn't know horse could swim under water)

Found out remedy is really a waste of time. (Does anyone use it now?)

Sipping coffee and waiting for your replies, moans and general snipes. :touch:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Well Rangers are the better Melee Stealthers so why use the bow? ohehehehe

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
That happened to me yesterday afternoon.

Had a fight with someone in a keep who was near death, backed towards wall....I followed lagged fell off and died.

Gotta hate that!

Alhanna said:

I havent tried that yet, but I could imagine... No place is safe anymore for the wee stealthers :(

Alhanna said:
Got killed over and over again by rangers with IP. (Have rangers had bow skilled removed?)

I've been wondering that too, it really does take the piss :(

Alhanna said:
Saw a Necro swimming under water on a horse :confused: (Didn't know horse could swim under water)

If you port while mounted, it looks like your mounted to the rest of the world, even tho your not... I got some funny screenshot of people using Mad Scalars and riding a horsie

Alhanna said:
Found out remedy is really a waste of time. (Does anyone use it now?)

I havent tried it, but with that Spymaster 3 where your poisons stick to your blade, I guess you can use Remedy too early so its pointless?

Anyways hang in there, make some more coffee and try again :fluffle:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Are you still sipping the coffee and waiting cos its like an hour now since you posted this? Or have you moved onto fruit juice or something?

Personally I am hoping now tanks can climb walls that in a future patch all casters can fly !!! or just mine..that would be better!!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:

Must have been scary - though bet he was hoping you'd not hit him, as he'd have fallen straight off and taken lots of fall damage.

Darzil

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:

A common trick some lamers use is to run to the edge of a structure (bridge, wall etc) then stop suddenly or /face in the hopes that you will either follow through due to useing /stick or lag will send you off the edge.

If your expecting it its easy to counter, if you see them backing or running to an edge do not assume they are going to jump, keep with them by tapping forward and pressing /face regular, or just be careful, don't count on /stick alone as it will send you off the edge.

Tea is much better for you then coffee.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Why would a ranger specc bow with dualwield,pd,IP,sidestun,FZ etc etc

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:

You mean why would a ranger spec bow when it has more counters to it than any other attack in the game and has the second lowest dps in the game.

It's like being a caster with no access to MoC

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Aiteal said:
You mean why would a ranger spec bow when it has more counters to it than any other attack in the game and has the second lowest dps in the game.

It's like being a caster with no access to MoC

yep, that brings it to the point.

As high bow spec ranger you can attack like....visibles, cause it's pretty hard to shoot with a bow on stealthed ppl =)

If you attack a mage. Start at full range and he can run away, start at mid-range and he can just qc any spell on you to interrupt or CC you.

Most tanks have a shield somewhere, even the dual wielding ones, or can block with their 2h weapon (heheheee)

Bow is wonderful for long range leeching atm, standing somewhere and adding on everything that comes by.....but it's rather bad as damage source if you can't zephyr or slam your enemy (and if he doesn't purge slam)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
I havent tried it, but with that Spymaster 3 where your poisons stick to your blade, I guess you can use Remedy too early so its pointless?

its 1 min dur so u gotta suck pretty bad if ure gonna manage to use it too early.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:

Why would a hunter spec bow if he spec spear have ip/back stun/FZ etc? :D

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:

'Melee' ranger is popular given the main targets they face tends to be other stealthers and there are hardly any targets that are not able to neutralise your bow one way or the other.
Basically got 3 main stop points for bow:
Auto trained+spare as can spend points on other stuff
35 for fastest crit shot, rapid fire and 50+ with items
45 for RF2, more volley shots(not used much since nerf), sureshot (waste of time) and slightly more bow damage.
Team leaders have been pushing for long time to get something to make specing bow worthwhile, and for that matter fletching.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Minstrel said:
Why would a hunter spec bow if he spec spear have ip/back stun/FZ etc? :D

Cos everyone knows all hunters are roleplayers which is why they hunt in packs!.

GEDDIT?!? :D:D:D

<sarcasm off>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom