A Few Quick Questions!!

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

Im finking of coming back to daoc after a few months away and i was wondering if people could answer a few questions for me!

1. With the new MLs dat may be coming in how many people would lyk to have a 2h BL svg in a set grp?

2. How many guilds now run FG rvr?

3. How many guilds need dark sm(rr6L2iirc)?

Thanks

Korstes/Fenilleu
:england:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Korstes said:
Hey all,

Im finking of coming back to daoc after a few months away and i was wondering if people could answer a few questions for me!

1. With the new MLs dat may be coming in how many people would lyk to have a 2h BL svg in a set grp?

2. How many guilds now run FG rvr?

3. How many guilds need dark sm(rr6L2iirc)?

Thanks

Korstes/Fenilleu
Try asking ya guild.....:twak:

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
I think what whoodoo meant is, different guilds do different things :p

You need to find a guild, or ask your guild if you already have one if they would like to run with whatever toons you have.

Some guilds run random groups consisting of whatevers online, if you want a more fixed affair you're going to have to ask the people you plan on doing it with, not the realm as a whole.

Oh, and it's really not that hard to type in complete English sentences, with actual words is it? Typing "dat" is really not much less effort than "that", it doesn't make you sound cool like Ali G, it makes you sound like a prat.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, just come back allready. i owe you some asskickin for demoting me all the time :cool:

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
James,

1 -- There wont be 3rd ML lines for toons (im 99% certain on this.. check camelot herald)

2 -- Unless your high rr or already in a fixed guild gank grp it will be pretty hard to get in one and tbh im pretty certain theres not "that" many mid gank grps around at mo :(

3 -- Come back to SH (cant remember if you rejoined after aftermath disbanded) we are running guild PUG grps quite a bit lately, not uber but fun grps all on vent.

anyway, welcome back m8 (im assuming you have already made up your mind to rejoin) join aftermaths old vent server (its where SH hang out) for any questions/advice/help.

Cheers

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dancingboner said:
I think what whoodoo meant is, different guilds do different things :p
Dood, you really gotta read things before posting and telling peeps what I mean...:twak:

Korstes - 5Lx...ML3 SB - Sarumans Hand
Im sure we could answer his questions if he just asked...

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm, unless i'm mistaken, he didn't ask about his SB.

That's the only one in SH in his sig.

gohan

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Dood, you really gotta read things before posting and telling peeps what I mean...:twak:

Im sure we could answer his questions if he just asked...

Dancingboner said:

That's the only one in SH in his sig. Also im a silly brumie so just ignore me

Fight Fight

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
<High-pitched whiney voice>
Whoodoo, crap mike's stirring again..
</High-pitched whiney voice>

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:

That's the only one in SH in his sig.

No i didnt ask about my SB, but in my sig i only have 2 toon names that i play....but out of the 8 or 10 slots we get,...99% r in SH anyway...

Thornea said:
James,

1 -- There wont be 3rd ML lines for toons (im 99% certain on this.. check camelot herald)

2 -- Unless your high rr or already in a fixed guild gank grp it will be pretty hard to get in one and tbh im pretty certain theres not "that" many mid gank grps around at mo

3 -- Come back to SH (cant remember if you rejoined after aftermath disbanded) we are running guild PUG grps quite a bit lately, not uber but fun grps all on vent.

anyway, welcome back m8 (im assuming you have already made up your mind to rejoin) join aftermaths old vent server (its where SH hang out) for any questions/advice/help.

Cheers

I had let my subs run out before AM disbanded so afaik im still in AM with my SM...but ye i did already make my mind up about rejoining SH, and might concentrate on my SB more if the 3rd ML lines dont come in...

BASIC_X said:
Dude, just come back allready. i owe you some asskickin for demoting me all the time

HAHAHAHAHA ye oki mate =))

DANCINGBONER said:
Oh, and it's really not that hard to type in complete English sentences, with actual words is it? Typing "dat" is really not much less effort than "that", it doesn't make you sound cool like Ali G, it makes you sound like a prat.

I really couldnt care less tbh on how u fink i am, ill type how i feel comfertable, weather it being in full english sentencing or if its in short hand...

Korstes/Fenilleu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom