A few quick questions to all daoc peeps about Classic server :)

1. Would you like to see europe with its very own Classical server?

2. USA runs new ra's what would you prefer? old ones or new ones?

3. Old frontiers or new ones?

4. How many lurikeens does it take to screw in a light bulb?

:cheers:

My answers would prob be

1. Yes, I'd love to see europe with its own.

2. Old ra's tbh :<

3. New frontiers... to be fair old ones did get extremely boring after awhile

4. 8 i think!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
1) Yes

2) Old

3) Old, but with the new keeps (not the towers)

4) No idea :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
1) depends if i got old frontiers with old ras, then yes! 99
2) look 1)
3) look 1)
4 ) look 1)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
1. Yes!

2. Old

3. New

4. They have to get an elf to help them.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
NF with north sea removed and no boats

I play Lamorak/hib

I dont want a classic server on Europe I think goa is shit

Lurikeens cant screw a lightbulb at all :drink:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
1. No, waste of time.
2. New, perfectly happy with the current selection.
3. New, I hated OF.
4. They have to invent it first. :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Give the Old Frontiers :<

and all the old Players back plix

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
1) Sure if we got OF

2) Old

3) OLD!!! xD

4) They can't reach :( Ony tall elfs can tbh... :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
1) No
2) Old
3) Old
4) 3, 1 to screw in the lightbulb, the others to throw trolls at eachother.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
1) No
2) Old
3) Old
4) 3, 1 to screw in the lightbulb, the others to throw trolls at eachother.

/agree

But need more luris to lift the trolls

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:

1. Yes
2. Old
3. Old frontiers!
4. If h is the distance between the floor, and the ceiling where the lightbulb is to be screwed, and L is the height of a lurikeen, then h/L would give a number reasonably close to 1,000,000, give or take 50.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
4. If h is the distance between the floor, and the ceiling where the lightbulb is to be screwed, and L is the height of a lurikeen, then h/L would give a number reasonably close to 1,000,000, give or take 50.

I have to disagree

Ezteq

Queen of OT

-Yep

- Cant we just not have RA's? if we have to have the buggers then old ones

-Old

- weeeeeeell to get a true answer to that question you have to go back to the great onion war of 1902 when the eliptibob was invented, i was out in the afternoon, though it may have been late morning as it was a cloudy day and i'd had a very late elevenses,
Banjo Sammy was on the war path, cos Tommy Dogeater was said to have cheated him outta the winning hand in a game of Tuppence Cranberry and was said to have enlisted the aid of the eliptibob which as we all know is about as leagle as using a tracker dog in an easter egg hunt hahaha!

So theres me with my trusty pet terripin on a string going out for our afternoon (possibly late morning) stroll when Banjo Sammy storms past yelling to all and sundry that he's going to brain Tommy Dogeater and if anyone know where to find him they'd better speak up or get brained too, so busy was he ranting and raving that he didnt see me and Ethelbert (terripin) and trod on Ethelberts shell, causing him to skid mightily (Ethelbert had just been in for his monthly wax and polish at Madam Sardinea's house of total turtle care) and at the end of the skid he flailed comicly and tumbled in to the town watering trough.

Me and Ethelbert took this chance to make our escape cos we all know what a mans likely to do when he gets soaked by a freshly polished terripin dont we! and as we were beating a hasty retreat we bumped in to Tommy Dogeater (literally) unfourtunately he was crouching down and me and Ethelbert didnt have time to stop, Ethelbert being freshly polished was still rather slick and he simply couldnt stop thus the momentum created caused my terripin to get lodged firmly up Tommy Dogeaters bottom.

In an effort to retrieve the trapped terripin we walked (well i walked Tommy Dogeater kind of shuffled) to the nearest tavern in some haste less my pet die from suffocation where there were five lurikins stood on eachothers shoulders in a pyrimid formation trying to reach the ceiling it wasnt working so me being the quick thinking sort lent them my eliptibob to assist them with the task of inserting the light bulb in to the hole in the tavern ceiling, after they'd accomplished this task they firmly secured a rope round the smallest member of the group and sent him in to rescue Ethelbert.

So you see the answer to your question is infact two men, one small female a terripin five lurikins and an eliptibob.

IThankYou.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

-Yep

- Cant we just not have RA's? if we have to have the buggers then old ones

-Old

- weeeeeeell to get a true answer to that question you have to go back to the great onion war of 1902 when the eliptibob was invented, i was out in the afternoon, though it may have been late morning as it was a cloudy day and i'd had a very late elevenses,
Banjo Sammy was on the war path, cos Tommy Dogeater was said to have cheated him outta the winning hand in a game of Tuppence Cranberry and was said to have enlisted the aid of the eliptibob which as we all know is about as leagle as using a tracker dog in an easter egg hunt hahaha!

So theres me with my trusty pet terripin on a string going out for our afternoon (possibly late morning) stroll when Banjo Sammy storms past yelling to all and sundry that he's going to brain Tommy Dogeater and if anyone know where to find him they'd better speak up or get brained too, so busy was he ranting and raving that he didnt see me and Ethelbert (terripin) and trod on Ethelberts shell, causing him to skid mightily (Ethelbert had just been in for his monthly wax and polish at Madam Sardinea's house of total turtle care) and at the end of the skid he flailed comicly and tumbled in to the town watering trough.

Me and Ethelbert took this chance to make our escape cos we all know what a mans likely to do when he gets soaked by a freshly polished terripin dont we! and as we were beating a hasty retreat we bumped in to Tommy Dogeater (literally) unfourtunately he was crouching down and me and Ethelbert didnt have time to stop, Ethelbert being freshly polished was still rather slick and he simply couldnt stop thus the momentum created caused my terripin to get lodged firmly up Tommy Dogeaters bottom.

In an effort to retrieve the trapped terripin we walked (well i walked Tommy Dogeater kind of shuffled) to the nearest tavern in some haste less my pet die from suffocation where there were five lurikins stood on eachothers shoulders in a pyrimid formation trying to reach the ceiling it wasnt working so me being the quick thinking sort lent them my eliptibob to assist them with the task of inserting the light bulb in to the hole in the tavern ceiling, after they'd accomplished this task they firmly secured a rope round the smallest member of the group and sent him in to rescue Ethelbert.

So you see the answer to your question is infact two men, one small female a terripin five lurikins and an eliptibob.

IThankYou.

I must say i didn't Read all that but the ammount of time and effort put in i belive you must be right

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Gotrag said:
I must say i didn't Read all that but the ammount of time and effort put in i belive you must be right
had to happen sooner or later imo, law of averages tbh.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
had to happen sooner or later imo, law of averages tbh.

Heheheh just read it very amusing, giving my first reputation point for that :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:

:cheers:

My answers would prob be

No

new

NF

43 : 1 to screw the lightbulb in the others to make sweet luri lovmaking for the cameras.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:

1: No, all people interested in one have moved anyway

2: You mean NF or OF RAs i suppose.. I'd say NF ones unless you're willing to give NSs Remedy and AP ;)

3: New ones, works pretty fine, we'll be getting the emain island in a couple of weeks

4: 43, been tested quite a lot, I think I have logs somewhere

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
1) Most people who wanted have already left for there so no.

2) Whatever don't matter both have some issues at least.

3) Emain island should solve most things.

4) Depends if they have a ladder I guess :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Deepfat said:
1) Most people who wanted have already left for there so no.

2) Whatever don't matter both have some issues at least.

3) Emain island should solve most things.

4) Depends if they have a ladder I guess :)

Yep yep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom