A few questions

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there xD

Hope someone can help me answer a couple of questions:

1. Which ra should be highest priority for me as a pally, purge or FH... Myself i would probarly pick purge since i'm a defensive pally... But tbh i don't know if that's the right way to go, cause almost all paladins i know of went FH first, it's just that imo FH is abit wasted since in fg vs. fg battles most enemy groups got ae dis. (I know perfector clerics got group cure dis. but they still need some time uninterrupted to cast that, and tbh if the cleric can stay uninterrupted for that time, he/she could probarly get some spread heals of after that).

2. Anyone out there who could tell me how long it took them to lvl sun belt to 10? how did u lvl it ? where did u lvl it (good camps with high camp bonus and such) ? etc.

I'll bugger off now, have fun :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
i`d probably get FH first due to it`s ability to win fights as opposed to 1 purge which helps but wouldn`t win a fight

rr2 level 4 won`t take long to get at all anyway :)

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
i`d probably get FH first due to it`s ability to win fights as opposed to 1 purge which helps but wouldn`t win a fight

rr2 level 4 won`t take long to get at all anyway :)

rr3 atm xD but decided to go for some moblocking first as it helps so much :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Either of them works really, personally I'd probably say Faith Healing first. But get both of them as soon as possible.

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
active >>> passives

as a pally you want to stay alive as long as poss, and if you are in a group then FH and Purge will be so much more useful than MoB at lower RR's... if you arent careful with your RSPs you'll end up needing to save up 200k realm points for a basic essential pally RA

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Well, gonna go for FH first and then save up for purge... only 1rr to go tho before i got both FH and purge :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i got fh first, then purge because i saw fh helps grp alot more than purge (you can use Intercept to "purge" mez)... didnt get mob before quitting tho, but as i see it, you dont get any use of MoB, nor your shield spec, when mezzed :p but purge will get your shield spec working, along with intercept, so you can "purge" quite alot :D

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
My RAs aren't really typical as I tend to do a lot of PvE and keeptakes rather than 8v8 skirmishing.
At RR3L3 I have MoB2, Aug Dex 2, Aug Strength 2, Lifter 2 and MoW1.
The Aug Strength and Lifter is so that I can carry complete siege weapons unbuffed and unencumbered. MoB 2 means I can ignore anything lower than an Epic purple hitting me, non-unique purples and lower simply can't hit me often anough to do any damage.

I had purge but I respecced it away as I found I was only using it in PvE to get rid of rez sickness. In RvR it either wasn't up when I needed it or I'd save it in case I needed it more later on - which of course means that I rarely used it. Faith Heal I've not had but it seems to me that if you need to use it in RvR then everythings gone pearshaped anyway and so it's something else I'd only really use in PvE.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion (but I'm not a paladin expert) the whole trick of daoc (PvE more then RvR) is not getting hit ... a paladin is master of not getting hit ... so I would go for aug dex and mob ... then Faith heal .. don't forget Faith Heal/ignore pain is "worth" way more if the hitpoints you healed with it last you longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom