a few questions

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
hoping some people can help me with these 2 minor issues with the game :)

1) is there a way to lock the camera angle so it never moves? (unless you change it ofc ) i have tried the "Never" option on the interface but it still moves the angle for some reason

2) what does the "need before greed" option in party loot actually do? (i should read the manual for this i know but i dont have a manual at work :))

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
1) Not really sure what you mean with locked camera. I have it on always, and it's always behind me. ;)

2) Need before greed is basically the same as grp loot, but cloth wearers can't roll for mail items etc. You can't roll for items you can't use with this option. Mail wearers however may very well roll for cloth... :S

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
1) Not really sure what you mean with locked camera. I have it on always, and it's always behind me. ;)

2) Need before greed is basically the same as grp loot, but cloth wearers can't roll for mail items etc. You can't roll for items you can't use with this option. Mail wearers however may very well roll for cloth... :S

well i want the view to be similar as to the one i use in Daoc (which sounds like your set up but every now and again (especially in dungeons/houses etc) it will change the view - really annoying when you try running after your group after this change and end up aggroeing random loads of mobs because your facing the wrong direction

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Mine doesn't change in dungeons either.. Except for the zoom when I'm standing against a wall or something.. The only time my camera ain't behind me is when I'm on follow, then it stays in the position it was in based on the surroundings, not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom