A few questions

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Firstly im considering getting sotg for my cleric to wear on his back instead of scepter. I can only remember doing it the easymode way with sojouner port, but they changed it so that didnt work? How hard is it now and how many would it take to do it?

Secondly im thinking of respecing to warlord on my cleric. Im always getting eaten by mid/hib tank trains and was thinking that warguard+SOtG snare would up my survivability, + cleric rr5 when i get it. I just dont know if i could live without fop :mad: . Would any clerics out there reccomend it?

Finally do any clerics out there use Winged Helm? The /use2 on that seems very nice.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
If your guild has plenty of Perf clerics it could work, and you would prolly get 2nd/3rd slot in GG's.

BUT, you are not only saying goodbye to Fop, you are allso saying goodbye to grp cure, cure NS, cure Rezzsickness and leaping health.

And for PvE Warlord is pretty useless, from what i can gather.

I cant comment on Winged. But SOtG is a staff, so your gonna have a hard time having that on your back.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Most classes can use Sotg. clerics, friars, all casters and maybe some others

Ging

Part of the furniture
sotg = 30 unbreakable snare (not sure if its affected by Det). worth alot in todays tank age.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
battler / malice is better against tank's than sotg imho, and ye the helm should work on cleric's

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I have SotG on my druid and I'm happy to have it, I normally use it when the enemy assist train is trying to catch some1..... but as said above, I dono either if the duration is lowered by det, but I find it very nice tbh

and the way to do it is either, BoF3 cleric and SOS2/3 Mincer, make a pally pick it up SOS and BoF while sprinting up to the island and the cleric stay halfway up to the surface and heal all he can :)

oh ye, and the sharks can be rooted (NOT mezzed) ;)

or simply bring 2 shield tanks, 2 pbaoeres, 2 clerics and pbaoe the mobs to death

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Erm what am I missing?

The staff has to be equipped atleast 15min to be able to use the snare. And you cant wear the staff and the mace/shield at the same time.

So we talking about dropping the ol shield and mace, and use the staff instead?
How can that be an option?

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Erm what am I missing?

The staff has to be equipped atleast 15min to be able to use the snare. And you cant wear the staff and the mace/shield at the same time.

u can wear it in the 2h slot just like scepter or battler

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Erm what am I missing?

gimp :p

u can still /use items in 2h slot even when running around with mace and shield :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom