A few dates for everyone

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Well, the holiday season is now over and it's time for America to start showing the shows we know and love again. Here's a short list of when the first episodes this year are airing.

Scrubs - Season 5 (Ep 1&2) - Already aired on the 3rd of Jan.

BattleStar Gallactica - Season 2 (EP 11) - Friday 06/01/2006 (Tomorrow night!!!) :D

Supernatural - Season 1 (EP 11) - Tuesday 10/01/2006

Lost - Season 2 (EP 10) - Wedensday 11/01/2006
Invasion - Season 1 (EP 11) - Wedensday 11/01/2006

Smallville - Season 5 (EP 10) - Thursday 12/01/2006

24 - Day 5 (EP 1&2) - Sunday 15/01/2006
24 - Day 5 (EP 3&4) - Monday 16/01/2006

Prison Break - Season 1 (EP 14) - Monday 20/03/2006

Threshold - Season 1 (EP 10) - Never, cause the fuckers cancelled it just as it was getting interesting!!! :(

If I've missed out you're favorite show here, then feel free to add it.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Whipped said:
Threshold - Season 1 (EP 10) - Never, cause the fuckers cancelled it just as it was getting interesting!!! :(

Sky One next week isn't it?

Here's a site where you can get up to date info on most of the US shows (no justice league or teen titans tho):

http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

Whipped

Part of the furniture
inactionman said:
Sky One next week isn't it?
It's still showing on sky one. Apparently they'd filmed the next 3 episodes before it was cancelled, so don't know if Sky One will show them. Hopefully someone may pick it up before it gets lost. I was really starting to enjoy this show.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
According to the sky one schedule, the episode description sounds a lot like the synopsis from (the crappy) tv.com.

Sky have said that they will air all the episodes that have been completed.

I enjoyed it as well, much better than invasion or surface. This shocks me as it was primarily written by the craptastic Brannon Bragga, of Star Dreck Voyager fame. I was expecting every third episode to involve time-travel!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yeah im sick of these fucking yanks canceling shows willy nilly you can't get into anything these days.

Threshold is an awsome show fucking idiots.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
No doubt it's because all the fat fucks that have neilson boxes and never leave their couches, only watch crap like this and other reality tv shite!!!

Reality TV is the cancer of the TV world and needs to be removed before it consumes all good entertainment and ends up killing an entire generation's minds!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Am Dad + Family Guy return on the 8th Jan.
The Shield S5E1 Jan 10th.
South Park and Deadwood hopefully due to return in March...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Also you are forgetting 'Bones' from what i've seen of it 'cough...bit*orrent...cough'

its really quite good, it starts on Sky One next week.

Aada

Part of the furniture
CSI? im SICK of all these fucking bent Cop/Doctor shows jesus can't these peopl e think anything up besides ''some guy is plotting to destroy the world'' cop shows? :puke:

I love shows with anything out of the ordinary examples :

Buffy

Angel

Roswell

Smallville

Dark Angel

Firefly

Threshold

just something with a little imagination!

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
You mention crap cop shows with ''some guy is plotting to destroy the world'', when would that ever be the plot of a cop show?
Then you go on to mention about 5 shows where the plot is ''some guy is plotting to destroy the world''. :clap:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Stimpy said:
You mention crap cop shows with ''some guy is plotting to destroy the world'', when would that ever be the plot of a cop show?
Then you go on to mention about 5 shows where the plot is ''some guy is plotting to destroy the world''. :clap:

But these shows have some imagination.. thats what im saying the crap cop show don't.. :twak:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Aada said:
But these shows have some imagination.. thats what im saying the crap cop show don't.. :twak:
Imagination? :twak: Just bad (in most cases VERY bad) sci-fi pish.

Buffy indeed :puke:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm going to join the list of people disagreeing with you here aada.

What your actually trying to say is you prefer sci-fi. That doesnt mean other shows have no imagination.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
CSI is just a lot of shouting and whining. Shut up and die, and get off my telly thanks.
New green wing this year, hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom