a favour!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
hey all.

Is there any chance of getting 1 screenshot of AoC with lowest graphics settings, and one of maximum?

a comparison kind of thing :)

rep for help!

thankyou,

pike.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
sorry, that post seemed a bit vague

If someone with a mid-range computer running at not a stupidly high res could do this that would be awesome.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have been playing for 2 days now at lowest settings on a Nvidia 6200 and it looks terrible lol the animations don't even work maybe thats because my FPS is about 5-9 lol.

I wouldn't get this game if you are going to play on the lowest.

Same as Crysis imo i wouldn't buy the game to run it on low because at the end of the day the graphics are a huge part of the game.

Age of Conan is the same imo the graphics are the best in any MMO and it would be a shame to play the game on lowest of the low.

Thank god my PC will be here soon.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the problem with AoC is that i've got a killer machine but...support for 8800(or is it 8600) GT isn't that great.

Shame really. I'm playing it like i own a 3000+ machine :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
the problem with AoC is that i've got a killer machine but...support for 8800(or is it 8600) GT isn't that great.

Shame really. I'm playing it like i own a 3000+ machine :(

Yeah i read that guess i shouldn't expect to much lol

My pc has a 3870x2 HD 1gig and i have read mixed performance issues from people ranging from low fps to high sounds like a lottery.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye. Got a 5000+ 3g ram dual 2.8ghz what'chamacallit under the hood and still ti's at 17fps when i even dare speak of "bloom" effects or shading :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom