A different story

N

Neural Network

I wanted to play DAOC yesterday evening, but my account was closed because I forgot to renew it. So what do I do? I login on to my subscription account, choose one month of payment, go into secure transaction and fill out my VISA card numbers. Then wait a whole minute and log in again to DAOC. No fuzz at all. And what did it take me? No more than five minutes.
Good work GOA. :great:

O

old.LandShark

Sadly many of us have experienced the total opposite; but, no system is overloaded ALL the time. :p

B

Belsameth

it renews my sub automatically
I don't even have to look at it.
been going like that since launch...never ever any prob. ever.

L

liste

i've stopped buying 3-months' at a time, and gone straight to 1 month. in the process of doing this, i renewed the account 3 times, on seperate occations.

All 3 went excactly like above.

I think, for a large part, that we only hear about the ones who're unlucky, and have problems.

For me, this system is flawless

B

Blood

Originally posted by Neural Network
I wanted to play DAOC yesterday evening, but my account was closed because I forgot to renew it. So what do I do? I login on to my subscription account, choose one month of payment, go into secure transaction and fill out my VISA card numbers. Then wait a whole minute and log in again to DAOC. No fuzz at all. And what did it take me? No more than five minutes.
Good work GOA. :great:

Exactely the same when i had to change bank. no problem at all.

B

Brunore

I always have to manually renew me subs, the auto thing has never worked, dunno why

D

Dook_Pug

The sub pages seem to go down on the weekends rather frequently.

Happened to me 3 months running before, surprisingly enough, no problems renewing my sub this Saturday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom