A day in the Life of Mr Mob

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
----------
Day 1 - Tuesday
---------

Dear Diary , as of recently ive been slightly bored , so i decided to add a little excitement to my life and Travel to the vast expanses of the Albion frontier. Mother warned me not to go , i love mother more than anything but there comes a time in a mobs life where patrolling his own camp spot in a randomly generated pathing movement just wont fullfill him anymore. She worries a lot, probably with just cause tbh. My Father had the same idea as me , he too wanted a little adventure and decided to take a look into the outside world away from our secluded spot in the corner of the map. "Its way too safe here" he used to say in a disapointed gruff voice. And he was right, there was a perilous mountain range covering around our camp. Most adventurers dare not bother to come and find us, the great uncamped xp bonus was purely not worth the risk of being bombarded with "This hill is too steep for u to climb" messages and so we were left alone. Being rather a poor community too , we only had a few Tourmalines and Ragged cloth drops anyway, 63silver a drop just wasnt cutting it for todays adventurer.

Anyway Father , one day lifting up his bag of coins and tourmaline, decided to take the Magnificent Sword of Mirth from the village Elders vault and left for the grt Pennine mountains. It was the last we ever heard of him. Rumours say the proc on the sword was just too nice, heal procs arent easy to come by. Father mustve been mistaken for a One Time Drop. A mistake i was determined not to make myself. I can only hope he delivered a nice amount of xp on his death. So kissing mother softly on the cheek and saying goodbye i packed a few Rogs and Gems and waved goodbye to the camp. My adventure begins..

---------
Day 2 - Thursday
---------

After countless hours of trekking through impasable steep hills , i came across what looked to be a stone building of some sort by a river. I had heard rumours, this was a Tower.. a small building Albions liked to cower away inside from thier enemies , it was said to hold wonderful objects such as Trebs and Paliantones, which legend has it, were told to be used by LvL 50 albions who, despite being gifted with a Large amount of skills to kill thier enemies, decided it was more important to use the seige equip instead. Multiple hits with a treb to leech rp they said. Does the greed of this realm know no bounds. I set up camp behind the tower. Watching from the safety of the trees, i noticed that the Guards outside the tower would run around in a square shaped patrol pattern all day long. Never stopping for food or rest, i as quite amazed at the pure determination of these people. But was still wary, so tonight i rest.

-----------
Day 3 - Friday
-----------

Made an amazing discovery today, saw a fairy frog this morning and decided to catch it for breakfast. Through the excitement of chasing the little thing i did not notice i had stumbled apon the side of the tower..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
continued

Friday - Continued -
-------------------

To my amazement the Guards ran right past me , not stopping to observe my new appearance to them or to fight me away from the tower to protect it. It would seem that these Albion forces are not all that clever after all. I decided to try to stop one of the guards to ask him where a good spot to camp to make my name was, but to my dismay , stepping out in front of him only caused his body to run right through mine and carry on his pre-set path. To my disapointment of this bad collision detection, i decided to make my own way again and picked up my loot and headed upriver. Walking for what seemed like an eternity i came across the BIGGEST soddin bridge u had ever seen. In the distance a towering keep could be seen. According to legend this keep was Boldiam. A central porting keep for the Albion forces. No sooner had i set eyes on the bridge , there it was, my first sightng of a Real Albion. I hid alongside a tree and watched carefully as he came toward me. Apn further inspection it transpired he was Green Con to me. "THIS IS IT" i thought. My first trip to fame was to start here, renowned for killing all aproaching Albions from my new camp spot. He started to buff himself, perfect i chuckled manicly, it was a defensless Cleric. So readying my claws i got ready to pounce. Then the unthinkable happened. 8 High Realm Ranking fully ToA'd Hibernians came rushing out of nowhere and proceeded to beat the crap out of this lone Cleric. His poor body being mashed uncontrollably by the sheer power of thier overpowered spells i watched in horror as he went down easily, noticing in the corner of my eye the last attack was to be an arrow fired from another Hibernian who did not seem to be within the main grp. This would happen many times in the next coming days. Dismaying me and my dreams of stardom :(

-------------
Day 4 - Sunday
-------------

I woke today to the sound of a strange droning noise coming from the east. Startled by this weird noise, i made my way over to investigate. Standing there at the hillside, killing Teg Rangers with absolute ease and scary efficency was a floating ghost and his fully armourerd spiky red pet. At first i was quite confused, id been on holiday to darkness falls once and seen this pet b4, albiet he was slightly taller then, and seemed to hit like a truck. Perhaps this ghost had kidnapped the poor guy. I wasnt going to stand for this. Tegs not being the most social of creatures were not that easy to persuade, but after some careful bantering i got 2 of them to hide inside the vast scenery where the ghost could not target them. Telling the Teg Huntress to run away to the south was also a master stroke. My plan payed off, the ghost had forgot to put his pet on passive and away it ran, following a bugged pathing route the Tegs had known about for years. The pet was free from his masters grasp and gave his soul up to freedom. The ghost reverted back to a strange blue fish with legs and decided to run away from us. With the Tegs distracted, i quickly ran after the fish.

A few minutes later, resting by a tree there it was. I ran at the poor defensless fish and proceeded to pound at him with my claws. He dropped like a sack of spuds. And there it was , Randomnecroplcash was just killed by ***** . My heartbeat grew faster !!, my first Deathspam. This was it baby, father may not have been able to make his mark apon the world but i sure as hell was. I laughed maniacally out loud. It turned out that this wasnt perhaps the best thing to do as a passing Minstrel heard me. I dont remember much after that, when i came to the minstrel was lying dead next to me and i appeared to be at a battle at Sursbrook, my head feeling disorientated and blood on my claws i stumbled forward toward a large party of small blue dog people and large towering men who looked like they were made of rock. All of a sudden a large lump of rock from a Trebuchet hit me on the back of the head and i slowly began to lose conciousness.. as i lay there slowly fading away from this world.. i took out my bag of coins and placed them lovingly on the floor next to me. Whatever leech on the seige had earned them. I was happy, maybe this was to be my final resting place, just like father, another victim of the evil Albion empire, but i had fullfilled my duty, even with my one and only kill, it was what all mobs could dream for. The tower crumbled b4 me and i slowly slipped away.. the blackness filling my head.. goodbye..cruel..world

Turned out to be a bit of an anticlimax though as i found myself Respawned at my village 3 hours later. Turns out if your a named Mob u get to repop after all. The vilage elated at my return listened in awe to my stories of adventure / stupidity and battle. And my job was fullfilled. :)

Though , that doesnt make sense where my father had disapeared to after all, but that dear viewers , is a story for another day :O

THE END (THANK GOD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom