A cunning plan...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Woo! Lets get all the lvl 50 Necros armed and buffed to the teeth and do it tonight!

~joking~

B

bob007

OMG they went on about it for 10 pages+, Got bored around 5th post :p

Working as intended :D When ? :)

P

Pin

I hope you realise that the necro didn't port through any doors as they were all open. The necro just parked his pet downstairs and walked up and picked up the relic. The albs couldn't do that anyway due to the 20 PBAE hibs parked up there.

The porting into enemy keeps isn't in this patch yet, and when it's in, you still can't use relic keep gatekeepers.

E

Ekydus

They can't exactly complain Albion have the advantage...
Because the whole idea of the 'Shade' mode is to be untouchable.
However, if they wanted to stop the Necromancer from taking the Relic...
they should have killed the pet...
That way the Necromancer is now in a position to be hurt...
...Idiots.

Apart from that, I must say that was a very good idea :D
Up the Albs!

K

Khalen

hahahaha rofl :) dum hibbies, all they did was push pbae button :p

J

.Jos.

I say that is a cunning plan...almost as cunning as a fox who has been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University

T

Tobold

Originally posted by Ekydus
...Idiots.

Up the Albs!

how you don't understand this i don't know.

the necromancer put his pet on 'stand ground' and got the ~60albs to defend it, then went up himself (in shade mode, compeltely invunerable to everything) and picked it up, shouldn't be allowed if you ask me

O

old.shotgunstow

it's a great tactic, as was said on the boards the idea is taken from - the hibs get so much good pbae that it is almost impossible for albs to get in to get relic, so imo it was a very good tactic and should be conisdered for use on excal if we are ever in this situation (not that we will be because mids have relics and even if it is 5am there will be a mid zerg inc as soon as we are at the relic keep). :>

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Tobold

the necromancer put his pet on 'stand ground' and got the ~60albs to defend it, then went up himself (in shade mode, compeltely invunerable to everything) and picked it up, shouldn't be allowed if you ask me

Maybe you don't understand what I meant...
It IS possible to kill the Necromancer...
But, the Albs used their brains for once and defended the pet...

Maybe try making the relic higher so as the Necromancer loses it's pet if this is such a problem...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ekydus
...Idiots.

Up the Albs!

:puke: @your ignorance

just like parking pet inside keep and blasting away isnt exploiting a buggy engine. because TECHNICALLY assassins CAN kill the pet. But if defenders have half a brain that wont happen unless theres ALOT of sb's :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
it's a great tactic, as was said on the boards the idea is taken from - the hibs get so much good pbae that it is almost impossible for albs to get in to get relic, so imo it was a very good tactic and should be conisdered for use on excal if we are ever in this situation (not that we will be because mids have relics and even if it is 5am there will be a mid zerg inc as soon as we are at the relic keep). :>

tactic?

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

E

Ekydus

Ironic you're from Midgard, eh?
Would have thought you'd claim Albion to have ignorance...
We finally get something you don't and you have to complain.

You think it was a lousy tactic? What about when the Midgards took the Relics when SI came out...?

And no - It isn't ignorance when I state the pet can be killed, even if the odds are stacked... But be honest when will you ever get those type of numbers again?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Arnor2

just like parking pet inside keep and blasting away isnt exploiting a buggy engine. because TECHNICALLY assassins CAN kill the pet. But if defenders have half a brain that wont happen unless theres ALOT of sb's :(
There are always a lot of SB's

A

Adralend

Originally posted by Tobold

Why not, two-three nightshades had owned the shade easily, besides them dumb "I got only one button on my quickbar" Hibs, always cry when they lose a relic :)

O

old.Pascalean

Nope. This is wrong. It's not a tactic but a lame exploit.
Essentially all it means is that now Albion don't have to fight their way up to the lord room to steal a relic. As soon as the door is down, the relic is theirs as long as they have a necro with them. Is that really fair? I think not.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Pascalean
Nope. This is wrong. It's not a tactic but a lame exploit.
Essentially all it means is that now Albion don't have to fight their way up to the lord room to steal a relic. As soon as the door is down, the relic is theirs as long as they have a necro with them. Is that really fair? I think not.
Until Mythic or GOA says its an exploit, its a cool tactic.

Q

quinthar

lmfao great plan...

/em dreams.......

3FG Albs approach Dagda
2.9 FGs Throw seedlings onto floor
All guards rush out to save the little ones
Necro nips inside through the doors left open by guards
Necro looks at Relic defenders /em rude /em giggle /em nicks relic
Necro strolls outside to a rousing applause /em bow
Necro pisses off home with relic
2.9FG's go out for a curry
Necro saves the day

/em wakes up

sigh.....if only

Q

quinthar

Just the small issue of not actually getting all the doors down yet despite having tons of people, so its kinda a moot point, you gotta get in first.

Then we might even have it, but until then.........

May you have very sleepless nights

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Sibanac

:puke:

Goddamn I hate ppl like you and their frame of mind

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Adralend
Why not, two-three nightshades had owned the shade easily, besides them dumb "I got only one button on my quickbar" Hibs, always cry when they lose a relic :)

oh PLEASE do elaborate, I would LOVE to see an answer to this one. "2-3 ns's had owned the shade easily" :ROFLMAO:

you actually win the retard of the month prize:

fjortis_1780.jpg

O

old.BJ|Bored

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sibanac
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Arnor2
:puke:

Goddamn I hate ppl like you and their frame of mind

/em hands out enchanter hate club membership cards :D

N

noaim

So albs get relic from shrine...then they keep the whole army in Mjollner and necro has to carry the relic home with 1fg, so we kill em at milegate...hihi...st00pid albs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom