a couple of questions about patch changes...

O

old.Charonel

ok, a couple of things have been bugging me a little, the following:

1) con loss: for some reason i seem to be getting con loss from rvr deaths.. its' wierd but it's either that or that they've increased the amount you lose per xp death because i went to a healer tonight, sorted my con loss out and everything, all done and dusted, then went to try and get past the vast amount of invaders in the gorge (didnt work :D) and died several times, now nothing strange about that, but when i got killed by a mob later on, i had to buy back 5 or 6 con rather than the usual three you'd expect as the max con loss for one xp death, just wondering if either :

a) they've increased the con loss

b) goa has fudged it up and messed things up by putting a pvp server rule about con loss from PK's by accident :p, if so then could they please fix it :)

2) one other thing is that i seem to lose way too little xp than i'm used too, a max xp loss xp death was giving me something like a whole bub lost if i wasnt rezzed, now it seems about 1/2 to 2/3 of that on max xp deaths, puzzling, did they change that during the patch?

anyway, it's not a whine or anything, i'm just puzzled because i havent seen anything about this in patch notes or anything, wondering if anyone else has heared of it or experianced it first hand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom