A Complaint

O

old.Streaky

Not one to complain usually, but this is pissing me off somewhat.

A bloke by the name of [BoH]Hiren[DSL] has RCON access to your servers and mid-match, he finds it highly amusing to alter things such as g_gravity, g_speed, friendly fire and so on (screen shots & demos if u want them, taken from various servers at various times).

Sure, on a kick about it'd probally be fun, but not on a public server where 15 other people are trying to enjoy a match.

Suggest you change your RCON passwords and count Mr Hiren out of the next access.

Hope you can sort this out.

Cheers,

Rich/Streaky

Ps. He also leaves the server on some of these settings when he goes :(

O

old.Acid Burn

lol.. Hiren has rcon access?..
I'll have to ask him about that...

O

old.Streaky

I'd rather you just removed it from him please...

O

old.Acid Burn

I just know him.. I don't have anything to do with the BW servers :D

so I couldn't remove him even if I wanted to..

O

old.Streaky

Ah :)

Ok....

/me waits patiently for Starman or Deathace

O

old.Gunther

He's done it while i was on too

being pinned to the ceiling on geothermal for 10 minutes was not a happy experience :(

O

old.Streaky

/me checks BarrysWorld for a pulse...

Hullo ?

Anyone here !?

/me waits even more patiently while the servers get even more cunted

:(

O

old.Acid Burn

Dude... Hiren IS an admin there...

so it's no wonder he's got RCON access...
as far as I know he's a fair bloke and from what I heard you were pissing him off..

as for me.. I should've checked the admin list b4 I spoke..

admin list found here:

http://www.barrysworld.com/games/liaisons.asp

O

old.Streaky

How can I piss him off !?

What about the other 15 people in every server he fucks with, they piss him off too ??

BW need to get a grip on their admins m8, nuff said.

Still waiting for a response from someone at BW too....

/me is getting tired of waiting patiently

O

old.Gunther

ok another example

It was my understanding that admins are suppose to help people with problems with the server...not create the problems in the first place...i have another example of hiren although not on a barrysworld server..it was an NGUK server with voting enabled and he proceeded to kick all the best players off the opposing team although all his team were voting too he was the one to initially call the vote:eek:

C

Ch3tan

Go post this over at the game servers forum, or go to irc channel #barrysworld on quakenet and complain there.

O

old.Streaky

Originally posted by Ch3tan
go to irc channel #barrysworld on quakenet and complain there.

Been there, done that, got even less of a response than I've had here ffs.

/me shuts up moaning and lives with BW's now fucked up servers :(

M

Munro

Don't worry Streaky they have always been like that :rolleyes:

C

Ch3tan

No seriously thats an abuse of rcon power, talk to starman - he may be in middle of exams at the mo i think. But anyway he is the official elite force liason for BW.

O

old.[X]iBiTX

What a surpise, no response BW. Now for Hiren to be a BW admin is a joke, he is just about the most hated person who plays he acts like a tosser, is a tosser and will remain a tosser until he removes the chip from his shoulder. I mean wtf is going that Hiren gets a recon code, man the dudes a jerk all he does is mad mouthed everyone and swear non stop, he doesnt bad mouth me when I play as [X]iBiTX but when I'm bored I play under different names and he starts to get kicked about he starts his 13 year old schoolyard banter.

S

Starman

hmmm, well ok i have taken theses comments under advisement. I will have a chat with Hiren and see what’s going on and if necessary i will remove him.

If you have any more problems your best bet is to pop into #elite-force on Quakenet and speak with me, i am there almost 24/7 :)

Thanks,
Starman

O

old.Streaky

Like I said, been there, done that, no response.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean by "i have taken theses comments under advisement"

Advisement from who and about what ?

I don't use the alias Streaky in a STVEF game, never have done, never will, so if its anything to do with the Streaky alias, its complete bollocks for a start.

Anyway, haven't enough people here backed up my case ???

Get Hiren off your RCON list and quick time, thats all there is to it.

O

old.Streaky

/me goes of to wait another 5 days for a response...

S

Starman

well, i have removed him, but i am waiting to the access password to be changed, until then there northing i can do.

Starman

O

old.[X]iBiTX

Has he been removed I saw him yesterday and he didnt seem to think so, in fact he said you had told him I had complained about him....... and that was about it. I told him exactly what I put in here ie hes a jerk and I explaind to him why hes a jerk to which he agreed, so what is actually going on? Anyway I'm not bothered either way just so long as he doesnt kick me or mess the settings up while I'm playing.

S

Starman

well i havent had a chance to contact him yet.

Starman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom