A clue for old drama (of no importance)

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing special just for the curious ppl.

Maybe i can clear some up for you about the galla what it now was theft..(loong ago)

ME was Prisma / Morik played with tdc / Vgn with brim,fame etc. anyways

Traded account with (Sniper an alb ****)

Sniper a few weeks later reclaimed account (acc with sniper) with help from GoA (According to GoA he used cdkey and the kit)

Leaving me with no account, So in return i email GoA and have my account banned (Prisma/morik account) durring the time (before they investigate and actually ban) im 99% sure Cyclodia / Sniper who are rl friends looted the galla raids=)) together:touch: very obvious but however i really enjoyed hes explanations lol...... US guy from mlf hahaha

Enjoy:D

Funny i missed this thread when it was new.....Not that it matters just for you who always wonder'd......

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tempra said:
Nothing special just for the curious ppl.

Maybe i can clear some up for you about the galla what it now was theft..(loong ago)

ME was Prisma / Morik played with tdc / Vgn with brim,fame etc. anyways

Traded account with (Sniper an alb ****)

Sniper a few weeks later reclaimed account (acc with sniper) with help from GoA (According to GoA he used cdkey and the kit)

Leaving me with no account, So in return i email GoA and have my account banned (Prisma/morik account) durring the time (before they investigate and actually ban) im 99% sure Cyclodia / Sniper who are rl friends looted the galla raids=)) together:touch: very obvious but however i really enjoyed hes explanations lol...... US guy from mlf hahaha

Enjoy:D

Funny i missed this thread when it was new.....Not that it matters just for you who always wonder'd......

Vengeance groups never gave all the galla drops to Xfear ... Ever ... So im sure u fit right in ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well no offence.. but when you trade accounts you know fine well stuff like this can happen :/

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Well no offence.. but when you trade accounts you know fine well stuff like this can happen :/

Ofc idiots are all around, was just a clue found the drama i found when i read old post sence im quite bored, whatever happend to the chars i dont care about just rerolled new ones...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tempra said:
Ofc idiots are all around, was just a clue found the drama i found when i read old post sence im quite bored, whatever happend to the chars i dont care about just rerolled new ones...

gd gd dont trade again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom