A Charter

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Morning all.

Tried this a while ago and it didn't really take off but figured it's worth trying now as many people are getting upset/fed up with the whining on FH. Maybe, aside from irvr, we need to bring back more positive things to our dying, yet once proud server. :england:

Therefore I ask you to sign below if you pledge to no longer whine on FH - depsite being ganked/steamrolled/ruded/dueling and then added on. It's time that some people stood up to be counted for the shining lights that they can be. :worthy:

As well as signing up - mention something that you LIKE about our server. Don't use it as a chance to be sarcastic or to incriminate other people's actions. If this aint the thread for you then leave it bare :fluffle:

I eagerly await your response.

/bow

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez signing up.

I'm pleased that people still find time to /hug even though they have beaten me with far better odds/numbers. Cheers :worthy:

/bow

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Amphrax signing up.

I like the server because of the people in it :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
is this a piss take thread??

if not i sign up. dyvet roxs!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
funny thread...but sure...why not.
I like Dyvet because ... ermmm ... ermm ... i got all my toons here? ... and its english speaking ! :p

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
boring thread, can you do this in offtopic please?

Do us a favour - if your not interested, leave it alone and don't post. It's posters like you that are the disease of our server. Some of us like to try and CONTRIBUTE to a community not find the negatives. :twak:

/bow

Septina

Part of the furniture
Do us a favour - if your not interested, leave it alone and don't post. It's posters like you that are the disease of our server. Some of us like to try and CONTRIBUTE to a community not find the negatives. :twak:

/bow

Aye, it really is, we can all see how alive and kicking this server after all the 'roleplayers' yelled 'OMFG YOU LEETIST ***** ARE RUINING THE SERVER' and the fg'ers all left to other servers. :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
At its best server was what 1800- 2k people? Now what 500? 1500 divided by 8.... jesus i don`t ever remember that many fgs roaming round in rvr!( PM sz tho were prob couple hundred of it:p) The fg vs fg scene must be of been amazing!

Anyway i sign up! If its good enuff for Censi its good enuff for me!! :england:

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I'll sign, i don't post most of the thoughts i have anyway, i play for fun, and i /hug /bow 'most' of the enemies I beat, I'd do the same to 'most' of those that beat me but kinda hard when you're chewing grass :m00:

Soz Lori, me signing up will mean lots of ppl won't, I'm nearly on par with Kinetix :clap:

Dyvet Rocks !!! :bazbeer:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Yes, lets make this forum even more boring than it has been lately!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't think it'd take long for the 'I want people to notice me so I'll say something negative' brigade to arrive. :m00:

/bow

P.s. Cheers to those that have embraced the idea :worthy: - glad some players recognise there's more to a community than slating others and throwing dummies out of prams. :twak:

Septina

Part of the furniture
If there was no whine on FH 90% of the people would leave this part of the forum. ^^

Himse

FH is my second home
never whine about cluster cos i don't play it!

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
scharr signed, i like this cluster cause its still a place of great joy for me most of the times despite played here for the better part of the release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom