A change of realms

Splatz

Fledgling Freddie
Right, i had a level20 hunter on Mid/excal and, I was wanting to try out alb/excal out. Anyways i deleted happiliy knowing I would be able to roll on alb/excal. Wrong as i were you couldnt due to cluster and yada yada.

My question is, Is there anyway to be able to roll on a none underpopulated realm without buying a new account?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Splatz said:
Right, i had a level20 hunter on Mid/excal and, I was wanting to try out alb/excal out. Anyways i deleted happiliy knowing I would be able to roll on alb/excal. Wrong as i were you couldnt due to cluster and yada yada.

My question is, Is there anyway to be able to roll on a none underpopulated realm without buying a new account?
delete your chars on hib/pryd

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
another one of these posts :p

they make me laugh all the time. that was told months before cluster and few days before cluster they even said that make your choises now, becouse you cant make them after.

few rules to stop those post not happening again....

1. READ goa news page atleast once a week. pref on fridays.
2. Search the forums if there has been eny posts like this before (i even sometimes fail to do that, even if the same kind of post is on the first page :p )
3. ......all of the above

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Splatz said:

yes you can roll, just delete all chars on pryd and excal. and ALB isnt underpopulated....HIBs are

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
no u have to buy a new account or delete all the chars on hib/pry

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
yes you can roll, just delete all chars on pryd and excal. and ALB isnt underpopulated....HIBs are
look at his sig and you'll see he's on hib/pryd so that he's on hib/excal too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom