Or anyone othe rbored ppl for that matter,

Heres what to do:

Get to prydwen keep and stand inside door
Face exactly north
Put on autorun
Go afk
Come back and see how far u can get =)
I ended up in pennines once =)

Dont use left or right keys tho =) thats cheating.

O

old.Zoyster

I never could understand why so many people rolled door bashers while I was LVLing:cool:

K

Karam_gruul

oh dear god above. and people say this game DOESNT get boring at lvl 50!?!?!??!?!? when people are resorting to this!? omg.

O

old.The McScrooges

Hell that's funny enough to give it a go at mid 30s.

What's your recommendation for time to go AFK?

Cup of tea?
Light lunch?

Or go mental and go for a full dinner?

F

Feac_

must be a nice change from RvR or DF or epic mobs god now i am put off from ever reaching lvl 50 plus Friars Epic Armour looks like :puke:

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
I never could understand why so many people rolled door bashers while I was LVLing:cool:

I think its cos alot of us were looking forward to some balanced, large scale, fluid, medieval-style combat. What we actually got was to be stop-start-stop RP-in-a-can for casters and stealthers.

Mythic should make a melee-only server imo. Oh and a gladiator arena zone and add blood and...

O

old.LandShark

bah

lies, Feac, friar epic looks fine fs.... it's not very different to a lot of the other robes, but considered seperately it doesn't look at all bad. In any case, the robe has lousy stats - you won't wear it much. =)

F

Feac_

going to try what Falcor done see if i end up at excal castle while there i will craft Landshark some Glasses you want 100% quality ?? i am wearing robes of ghostly light and it looks very similar to the EA robe :( oh well :rolleyes:

X

--xion--

hmmm recently emain has pissed me off and ive been so bored..so what ive resulted to is Traveling albion...thats right..ive been waling around albion seeing all the mobs that mythic have put in which are all grey and give u nothing which annoyed me..well on my travels i always find some strange places and stranger ppl...recently i got ganked by a group of 'strangers' after collecting the scale armour parts of helm,torso,legs and gloves...the got a bit annoyed in the end...

butthe fact that lvl 50+ dosent seem do-able for a long time..probably never really annoys me..

Users who are viewing this thread