A Camlann idea ...

K

Kharok Svark

Camlann seems quiet, and some players have requested a Co-Op server.

So, why not have the switch-offable immunity flag (non-PvP flag pre level 10), available up to level 50.

Then Co-Op players and PvP players could co-exist on one server.

<Hands thread back to the locals for discussion / flaming etc ...)

S

slapmesilly..

why if all things were that easy in life :)

then what would you do at 50?

there'd be no computer guided rebels in the frontiers, no keep lords, no ways of gaining RP.

geez...

T

Tobold

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
why if all things were that easy in life :)

then what would you do at 50?

there'd be no computer guided rebels in the frontiers, no keep lords, no ways of gaining RP.

geez...

no, he means make the pvp server into a semi co-op server (like the americans have), you can still get rp i think, but haven't looked into co-op servers in details.

Problem would be some people pvping and some co-oping (as there are different game rules when concerning keep takes etc.), think they would have to create a new server

S

slapmesilly..

no he doesn't, he's saying that you keep everything the same, just increase the immunity timer to lvl 50...

K

Kharok Svark

There would have to be some changes, to keeps in the frontier etc ...

was just a foundation on which to build an idea :)

O

old.Lianuchta

Ah so that everyone can xp without fear of gank to 50 and then turn off their flag and start PKing?

No thanks...

X

Xandax

I'd rather have a Pendragon like server where we could be allowed to test stuff out...... but that might be to much problems for GOA, I mean it works in the US so why would it work here :D

M

mele-nko

They should convert camlann into a 3th english server imo!

R

Repent Reloaded

camlann is ment to be an english server....

O

old.Lianuchta

Now I am in a slightly better mood :)

Camlann is basically a coop server if you want it to be. If you go to the out of the way places, explore (which is what a coop server would be all about imo), you will avoid PKing most of the time, as there's only about 500 people online at the best of times spread over 3 realm plus their expansions. And if you want PvP you know where to find it, Pryd Bridge for lowbies, DF for everyone else.

The group compositions are what make Camlann fun. A zerker that has a 6s bub from a Warden and absorb buff from a necro becomes even more scary than they usually are.

K

Khalen

GOA won't do it... we can argue all we want but they won't change it and nor will they make another 3rd english server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom