a call too the hibs

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
delifie said:
i hope you will come and help too hit albs really mush back

you can have your relic back i will make your sure on you will get them.

i am pist on albs by the AC. and they will come to mid now.

link here :https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=3043728#post3043728

That be great we get Relics back For what a whole day before the mindless of morons of Alb get them back in another AC raid.
Think not lots of people are really starting to lose interest in this kind of mannerism that Albs have.
Getting the attitude "Why the Fuck should I bother"

Soulja

Gahn

Resident Freddy
A great and true good luck to all which still got energy for this.
I applaud u.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Cba sorry but its pointless. Hard work to get a Relic Primetime just to see Albs getting it back the next morning isn't very funny.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Cba sorry but its pointless. Hard work to get a Relic Primetime just to see Albs getting it back the next morning isn't very funny.
nevertheless, it might be actual fun at the moment itself. So plz keep that attitude to urself, mkay?

Think alot of people feel its just a waste of time. I myself never liked PvEing keeps and sieges but would make an effort if it was a planned relic raid resulting in grabbing someones relics. Now when I know the next day or so the relic would been ACed, it feels like Ice said, pointless.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
I will stop some albs ac raiders to get our relic, will put my bb with /attack mode infront of relic door, that must stop em.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Dre@d said:
I will stop some albs ac raiders to get our relic, will put my bb with /attack mode infront of relic door, that must stop em.

The bb would go on a rampage mode and the raiders will get a heart attack as they will meet enemy player opposition!

Auto attack will whipe the 40 albs raiding your relics :worthy:

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
ohhhhh i soooo dont love saying this to mids right now...

Keep he relic guys.. keep all of em.. and im serious about it, u can protect it longer then hib can im afraid... keep it away from the AC fuktard albs

Sure when they come to AC u guys... u will see what hib is doing... complete retreat from NF and complete ignorance at anything got to do with albs

As much as i hate admiting it... im begining to like mid... but not pryd/mid.. <spits on the ground> scum

meditec

Fledgling Freddie
u all taking about wast of time FFS u playing a pc game thats a waste of time.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
delifie said:
i hope you will come and help too hit albs really mush back

you can have your relic back i will make your sure on you will get them.

i am pist on albs by the AC. and they will come to mid now.

link here :https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=3043728#post3043728

I Re read this Mids going to come to help and All we seen is Mids backstabbing what hibs there are retaking Bolg Yea nice help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom