a Bug abuser!

O

old.Tohtori

I saw someone on the corner of my "hood"...two streets connecting but still :rolleyes: And he was killing killing a bug with a magnifying class! :eek6:

Just want to see if this thread crows 5 pages long as well... :flame:

Bink blink!! Message! :p

S

Sortbane

[EDIT: remind me not to post after being awake for 24+ hours.. :) ]

O

old.Tohtori

Yes!

Reported it to Goa, no reply yet. But i´m hopeful this will be dealt with.

O

old.cerebus

Mythic have stated that they are aware of this bug and in an attempt to to stop people from abusing it again, they have accidentally given Midgard a regulary dropped 20ft Magnifying glass and have taken stealth away from Hibernian rangers. :p

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Was it a ladybug?

If so thats also sexist... :p

These people make me sick! :puke:

O

old.Tohtori

Now that you mentioned it..it was a lady bug. It tried to fly away but i think it couldn´t. This bug abusing is getting out of hand and if the people won´t do anything about it i´ll go to the islandic servers soon...

O

old.Grymshadow

Gah, you people make me sick..THIS IS WAR DAMNIT!..
Stop your damn whining.
If we werent supposed to carry out these abuse's, Mythic wouldnt have put them in the game.
Hats off to the magnifying glass users, especially the lvl50 ones ganking lvl15 ladybirds.. good on you guys

J

Jupitus

Re: Yes!

Originally posted by Tohtori
Reported it to Goa, no reply yet. But i´m hopeful this will be dealt with.

You may want to also mention it to your friendly local Eyes and Earwigs representative;)

O

old.Tohtori

I told the I´s and earrings but they said there was no such thing as a superior magnifying glass of the elders...they know it´s there but just live in denial, or use it themselves!

Yes this is war! Time to stop this abuse towards the bugs of all nations...this came from a friend who plays EverCrack.

"Yeah we had one bug abuser problem here too, seems that someone manadeg to sneak in "AntZ" the movie and burned it right in the middle of hundreds of vitnesses. They reported it too but the authorities jsut seem to look between the toes on these."

See?! It´s happening all over!

O

old.Tohtori

Come on people! I will not let this thread die because of the lack of whiners and ramblers around! Lend me your ears..and your eyes! Fight agianst the tyranny of abusing! Fight against the tyranny of england!...erhm...One day we will prevail!!!

O

old.Solomon Kane

I'll bet the bugs are bigger and better on the American servers.
Why do GOA hate us so :confused:

T

[TNN]Aardvark

To further combat this bug, Mythic have implemented a patch that causes all archer classes to self mezz for 60 secs after firing a bowshot. They hope this will balance things up, as they cannot seem to solve the bug itself.

O

old.HiredGoon

oh, and nerf the poorly specced infils, so they cant solo greens. I find it annoying, that i can solo small orange, when other infils can solo green/blue cons

Makes me angry!

:eek:

S

SFXman

Beena way from these boards for a short period of time and damn... it's a mess around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom