A brief history of a stealther

V

vandar

Go through the pain (and it is pain) of getting your stealther to 50. No-one wants you in their group, blah blah.
At 45 start going out into the big wide rvr world.....

Bah, get ganked alot, but hey, your not 50 yet, it will be better then......

Hit 50, wow, an achievement. Feel goooood...........

Bah, ganked silly still ............

Save up your G, seek out rare items then buy equipment to cap everything. Fancy heal procs and everything. Wohooo.....

Bah................not again.......

Start a buffbot.

Or is it just me? ;)

S

Silenzio

just u! lvl to 50 try it n maybe than moan... not before...

for the scout is dif... wait next patch... as far as i remebre ur guild help u...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

For a scout a buffbot, purge and IP will help against the first SB.
Bring end potions, cause slam will eat end like mad.
Play an alt till See Hidden gets nerfed, or play with a minstrel/inf as a bodyguard. Or play in Odin's, a little less of a stealthzerg there (still plenty of SH users though).
A lot of cash for neckies helps also.
Regards, Glottis

S

sparmer

vandor .. w8 for LA nerf then i hope we wont get killed as much .. same as SH nerf ...

but well i hope... cos scouts r prey nothing more

V

vandar

Thanks for the advice guys.
It was mean't to be more of a humourous anecdote to break up the flaming :)

M

marczje

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Play an alt till See Hidden gets nerfed, or play with a minstrel/inf as a bodyguard. Or play in Odin's, a little less of a stealthzerg there (still plenty of SH users though).
Regards, Glottis
Hmm yes seems to make sense! lets not go out just bacause elite midgardsbsonly use it :p i go out all the time and accept the fact i see a saracen or 3 popping in my face.. still having fun when im comming back with guildies ts em and sweet revenge is mine :p

meduza.. thanks for the kiss in odin's tonight :) .. even tho me was eating snow at that moment ;)

Z

zlair

yw :)

lame ns zerg been camping all day, so ill prolly camp with fg infil 2morrow... ill kiss be4 charging yo... again ;)

Edit: inserted zerg... rly didnt mean anything, if only NS was written :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom