A bit new to this

C

col_bob

Right here goes,
Once Ive got all the maps/patches/files.
How do I join the co-op game on sundays?
This may sound stupid but im used to playing lan.
Do I need more software (ive got game bar but i dont think it is really that usefull.
could someone plz point me to these answers

"What Grenade?"

K

*Kornholio*

No you don't need any other software (although the all seeing eye is good). Your best bet is to pop into #game.ofp - if you have any trouble there's usually someone in there that can help you.

T

TeeCee

If you are all patched n ready (and have Resistance) then Korn is right, you dont need any additional software - although it makes life that little bit easier :)

Load OFP:R up, goto multiplayer, click Remote in the bottom right and paste in the server IP address and port.

You can obtain this information from the forum sticky here, the game.net webby, or in IRC (where I recommend you come pop by before joining). But for here and now, the IP / port #'s are:

GAME.NET - Op Flash1 213.221.174.229 : 2235
GAME.NET - Op Flash2 213.221.174.229 : 2245

All Seeing Eye mentioned by Korn is probably the best way to connect to Op Flash (and virtually any other multiplayer game). Its a handy tool for browsing game servers, connecting and so on - simpel and quick to use.

Drop us a message how you get on or swing by IRC for a chat :D
(#game.ofp on QuakeNet, or use the 'Chat' facility on the game.net webpage for the Operation Flashpoint channel)

Users who are viewing this thread