A BIG thank you!

E

Eggy

Thank you very much to all you lovely people for helping me get (another) 50 char; this time Lanky my lickle infil.

chars.JPG

Special thanks to:

*Beeker - the game would be a much duller place with you and all your squeeking hunny bunny. (BIG GRATS TO BEEK for getting 50 on his cabby yesterday also). All your support recently, the ability to make me laugh about the most stupid things and realise that laughing is the always the best option :fluffle:
*Alabama/Ambulance - thanks for the AE con debuffs, the roots, the purple hats and the fun :) (BIG GRATS again for dinging 50 on your sorc today).
*Scotteh and Earther - the best groups always contain you. (BIG GRATS once more on you both dinging Busteh and Speeding 50 tonight).
*Kerith, Konah, Strondor, Nirus, Alabama, Taeli, Edo (and anyone I forgot) for helping on the quest for me and Beek tonight - big thanks and lots of hugs.
*Tolv - love you lickle sorcy boy for helping me get to about 36 and having the best laughs :)
*Everyone else, all the mobs, my mum etc...

Just gotta SC the badboy and start joining the zerg...

xx

O

old.LandShark

I tried to cry you an i love beeker lots, but it got caught in my throat and I'm even now choking to death.

CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A

Ambulance

Always a pleasure, never a chore :D

Gratz on your 4th :clap:

P.S ta ;)

B

bombshell

Gratz Eggy :great:

Has to be the best grp ive personally been in since playing ...Lvl 49-50 in 6 hrs .. :clap:

Also gratz to the 4th member of our group to ding 50 soon after egg left ..Luthar the rvr ! :bazbeer:

Thanks go out to Lanky , Speeding , Sadtan , Coldbane , Astali , luthar and winkle ( replaced Lanky ) for the final PBAOE group on the push to 50 and good luck getting to 50 guys !

3 Ice Wizard > Avalon City :ROFLMAO:

Think ive had enough PvE over the last 16 month or so ..Time for RVR !

:mgwhore2:

H

Herbal Remedy

cleric rolling an infil "alt" = :(

did u know everytime a cleric rolls an infil god microwaves a kitten......

S

Speeding

Big gratz m8, now how about those spirit cabbies we were on about ? :D :clap:

S

Skaven

Guess you did your 48 epic without me then :p Gratz m8 :)

P

parlain

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
cleric rolling an infil "alt" = :(

Actually Eggy is an Arms with a cleric alt at heart ^^

Grats to all

K

kirennia

gah, and there was me thinking you were gonna say you got a legendary armorcrafter now ;)

grats m8 :D

M

moona

ok we have a serious problem here , get a medic , get a medic , DAOC overflow spotted

E

Eggy

Haha

Thanks all :)

Actually, now Lanky's 50 you'll see a lot more Eggy in RVR, with me playing Lanky at off-peak times mainly.

I'm a cleric at heart, but I'm also a PVE whore.

Luthar got 50? That's like 9 bulbs in 5-6 hours....immense grp, best I've been in I hasten to say.

I recommend Swords for all your PVEing needs.

Thanks again :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
Well... What about rolling zerker alts? That's gotta be even worse. :D

E

elbeek

You, my friend, are quite insane :)

Great few days levelling both Beeker and Lankeh, I have to admit I found tanglers fun <cough>.

Big thanx to all who helped on the 50 epic, roll on 1.62 and teh wedding, currently pharming cash for our ickle cottage :)

And nearly forgot to say ta to Hercules who had us in fits of giggles whilst waiting for Mercal to pop (still trying to hide the fag burn on my new carpet).

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Belomar
Well... What about rolling zerker alts? That's gotta be even worse. :D

you try playing a charecter with the damage output of a wet lettuce for 16 months and see if u dont crave a change besides its not even on excal ;p

B

Belomar

Yeah, I know, Herbal... Was just joking in the same spirit of your reply. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom