a 3rd english server ?

O

old.n0cturnus

I wonder if there is ever gonna be an third English server so even English players can have chars on all realms. I've tried playing on a Frensh server but if you dont speak French i wouldn't reccomand it.

O

old.cerebus

Not enough people on the first 2 servers to justify a third server.

S

SFXman

It would be horrible to play if there was 3 with the current english speaking player population.... talk about even more empty servers.

O

old.yaruar

Could just be like our mainland cousins and speak another language ;-) Ahh the arrogance of the english speaking world ;-)

I only have GSCS french from 10 years ago to back me up, never spoken it past 16 and I seem to get by ok as part of the 'keen invasion..... SOme of the things are a bit tricky, but I get the gist.

I regulary play with Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Finnish, even a few Northern players ;-) and they get on ok. There are some foreign guilds which is cool, in fact ironically my german and (poor) norwegian speaking english housemate actually was a cofounder of a swedish language guild.

I say celibrate with our continental cousins, let's join the french and german servers... If necessary we can bring our union jack underpants and authentic pubs though ;-)

Personally I'm up for forming a Gaelic speaking guild on orcane just to confuse everyone... Not that I speak much, but it would be funny...

F

Flimgoblin

I thought all the pubs in britain were either Irish pubs or Aussie theme bars... :)

(ok there's still a few real pubs around thank god)

I might brush off my standard grade german and go play Midgard on one of the German servers at some point....

A

Alrindel

Well, when Gorre opens up to the public you will be able to play all realms in all languages, if you want to. :p

S

SFXman

French... noooOOOOooooOOOOoOoOoOOoO! NEVER! :)
I used to study, no more. German... used to study, no more.
Damn... I used to be über-multi-lingual, no more.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Wij
Barely even uni-lingual really :)
Better not mean me! I speak perfect english and finnish :)

Barely uni-lingual, hehe... "I speak only english. Thank you come again".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom