99% quality crafted items

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Is there actually any use at all for non-MP crafted items anymore? Or is it just sell them all to merchant type thing?

I was just wondering as I have quite a few in the vault rotting away and there is zero interest. I may as well shift s them?

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
to me ACing seems dead, with the ME theres a lot of competition in prices and its now at the point where its not worth my while making MPs for my merchant, then try to compete with ME prices, by that time i make such a small profit, IF anyone actually buys it...then theres the problem of it could take a gazillion retries, and u may not even make a profit on a few of the pieces

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Last time I had any they went on CM for a fraction over sellback prices.

They sold, but it probably wasnt even worth the time to setup the CM for the insignificant profit.

Id have thought not everyone could afford MP items, particularly for alts etc, but that doesnt seem to be the way it works out.

Id just sell them to merchants, unless you know of anyone in advance thats wanting them of course.

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
i got some on merchant since housing release :p
if i make any new ones i insta sell em to merchant
and for makin mp's: don't bother makin them anymore if u can farm 4-5 times more money in the same time...
i only make em for old clients, friends and insane rich ppl :p

Marc

FH is my second home
I had no problem at all shifting 10 sets of 99% plate legs on my CM for 100g over break even amount. All went in less than a week.

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
I only craft every now and then, and sometimes when im bored. But when I occationally get asked for MP items all I do is stick stuff of 99% on my cm and leave it there for about 20% more than the sell back value. Not like i've got hardly any space left tbh.

Plus, as a kind of side insurance thing, its always there in case you are unable to get on line and pay the rent ;)

Personally I think it's worth keeping and putting the 99% on CM's. After all, some people when they hit lvl 40 get themselves lvl 51 suits to see them through the next bunch of levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom