99% 16.5dps Arcanium Sabre seeks new home!

K

K0nah

...no response in that highly viewed itam forum so...

16.5 dps 3.6spd 100con 100dur 99%Quality 35%Bonus

+4slash
+4Parry
7% Slash resist
lvl47 DoT Proc

many blood stains, recently honed, MP forces sale.

sensible offers, baring in mind the blade costs ~400g, the proc ~100g and the SC/Enchant another ~100g.

O

old.LandShark

gimpsomely SC'd, if you don't mind my saying so.

S

StormriderX

why not keep it as pve/door bashing weapons? no point wasting mp durability in those situations ;)

O

old.LandShark

because he'd rather sell it and use the door-bashing weapon he's always used, I expect :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Well..the 4th slot isn't used yet, so you can OC that weapon to 33/28, it's 28/28 atm. Correct me if I'm wrong. but if a slot is free, you can imbue it till no imbueslots are free.

Soo...not that bad of an imbue.

K

K0nah

lol u try and find a decent blade a new home and some nob (/wave landshark) just has to try and make himself look good/u look bad... these boards :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

/wave konah

slight overreaction, perhaps? :>

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Well..the 4th slot isn't used yet, so you can OC that weapon to 33/28, it's 28/28 atm. Correct me if I'm wrong. but if a slot is free, you can imbue it till no imbueslots are free.

Soo...not that bad of an imbue.

Actually since you got no clue of used qua on the gems that isn't the smartest thing to do....

T

Tilda

when adding gems it treats all current gems as 94 qual so OC whould be hard.

Tilda

S

smerf

Originally posted by old.LandShark
gimpsomely SC'd, if you don't mind my saying so.

anyone who looked at my SC set up would tell me im gimped, but at the end of the day it works for me.

just some randomish thought id share with you....

O

old.LandShark

Irrelevant, surely? My own SC template is gimp as it leaves me with 59qui in total :clap:
But that doesn't make that sword any less gimp ¬¬

G

gunner440

why bother with SC when you're never in emAin T_T

O

old.LandShark

Just wait till I get an RA respec... I'll become as much of an emain whore as the rest of you :p

Seriously, grouping with albs is gimp unless you go for the whole day and manage to get into a decent group.... pickup groups are just hib/mid fodder :p
and atm I can't solo because of my hilariously gimped RAs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom