9444 damage ?

Littles

Loyal Freddie
sshot035.jpg

Is there a reason behind this image or should i report it as a cheat?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's a damage bug that is very very very rare to happen to someone.

I remember a screenie of an excal inf dot'ing someone with poison for 14k damage.Perhaps the attacker may post here, he's probably unsure himself what happened.

Anyway roll on 1.65! :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cannot see screenie; but if this was Mammutti in Hadrians Wall tonight. Well; he's abit stupid big furby.. Sometimes he just hit really hard; he dunno why.

Mammutti eat alot tho; that might be it. Giving him hulkish powers and squeesh tiny Littles with big swing o hammer.

On behalve of Mammutti I would like to apolagize for his sometimes violent burstouts; but that makes Mamutti so sweet. Big, strong, bit clumsy at times but he never mean bad :fluffle:

Just that Mammutti knows you mess with his mind and he got really small mind so he get easily mad and stuff....

Anyhow; what Sycho said; we had a good laugh when he said he did like alot of damage on a DoT proc.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Just saw the screenie; same bug happened tonight with Mammutti.. Its DoT proc firing wrong or smth; happens more often

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
My overpowered paladin heal chant healed someone for 10k or something during one dragonraid ^^

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
SoulFly said:
My overpowered paladin heal chant healed someone for 10k or something during one dragonraid ^^

Guess he got aggro :eek7:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
I DoT'ed some hib in HW for 2651 dmg last night with one tick of an AoE DoT. \o/ For some reason he didn't die, neither did the other ticks hit for that much. Overpowered NS, imo!

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
hit a rr10 cleric for 18k dmg on dot proc, but he didnt die ;o

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Hey thats one of my cars!

oh wait... theres an extra 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom