?

K

kharok

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Ahem .. Sorry :rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

wow another candidate for the off topic forum

K

kharok

Posted there ... posted everywhere .. please someone help me :m00:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think doctors and nurses would be more qualified for that

K

kharok

Nurses please :) ... Nurses hmmmm <Slap, Slap> wake up dammit

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

What about a swift kick in the nuts....?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

cant someone move this to the off topicspamfornoreasonotherthanspam forum really serves no purpose here (not that it serves any purpose in the off topic)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Damn double post ""#!"!"#!"#!"#!!!!!
angryman.gif

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Kick yourself in the nuts, too? Sure it looks funy...;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

bosshart4_sep30-CP.jpg

The Pain!! (yes I do know its a girl on the pic but its the thought that counts)

But now Brinx has to move this thread since it is completely off topic

K

kharok

Would kick myself in the nuts to get released pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee

O

old.Emma

i wouldn`t mind die`n myself just get out of that damn wall ive been stuck in, hell i`d even let 50 lvl 1 hibbies kill me for the sake of it

K

kharok

No whining ...

... try that after ...

... 4 calm hours ...

... 8 mor mad but trying to be relaxed hours ...

... 12 more, OMG how hard can it be to fix a known bug hours ...

... 24 more Jees, why do I keep checking when they do nothing ! ...

... 4 more Help please anyone hours ...

... followed by. I can not be held for any post since I have now gone mad ... maD ... MAd .. MaD... help please, someone :-?

Hello, are you here to help me :-D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

this is God's way of telling you that you should not play daoc and focus on your real life instead

K

kharok

DO NOT BRING RELIGION INTO THIS

Not a good idea

I have been working (Part) of the time my char offline, but if you start a religion thread esp against me (as is mainly taken) IT IS NOT RIGHT !!!!!!!!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

by the look of it you really should try to get out more
go for a walk or something, spend time with your gf/wife (if you have one)

D

Damon_D

" Pad's Kharok on the head, whilst giving the silencer on his BFG the last twist "

Anyone know if mercy killing is alloved in the DAoC realm ???

Hmmm who cares anyway.....// TAFF TAFF TAFF

Now he is all calm

K

kharok

I have a wife, and 3 children.

I do no drive as I enjoy walking to work, which is within 1/2 mile.

I am a druid and yes, they do exist in real life..

I play games beyond these servers yes, I have played chess against three grandmasters, I have play go on Japanese servers, I have played Batgammon on Greek servers and I am respected on a rare server for Mah Jong, so maybe I should look inside myself and decide this which was once a comfort zone, is no longer so !

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

God sucks cheeseballs.

Druids really exist - Yes and my German Shepard can ressurect the dead.

/leans back and waits for the religious fanatics to start whining.

D

Damon_D

Bahhh I dont belive in God , and if there by some freakish chance should be an afterlife i sencerly hope I go to Valhalla. I'll Take Thor and Odin over God and Jesus any day...

And too you Kharok if you got all these things going , why the H... do you whine over not being able to log on... Play some chess, walk 10 miles with some enchanted shrubbery or what druids do.
Aye it sucks not being able to play, but guess what ..Life sucks and then you die.....

C

[Cerebus]

I believe that there is a god, I do not believe that he/she/it gave us all the rules our churches impose on us.

I personally believe that many people use religion to control the masses, it is only now that people are seeing that you don't have to live by what the church says in order to get to heaven or whatever.

I don't agree with the church, it's a nice idea, just a little too controlling for me. You really think God believes we shouldn't use condoms for example? It's bollocks if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom